Hiring a company known for their successful international car shipping services is the only way to guarantee that your car ships to Lithuania safely from the United States.
Ships, high-quality equipment, trained transport professionals, and much more are needed to assure that the vehicles are delivered soundly to their destinations across the ocean. Transport companies offer cost effective services at affordable prices. Use online resources to find the greatest overseas transporter and book a shipping date as soon as you make a decision.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Collect Proof, Meet Restrictions, and Clean Out the Car before Transport.
Almost immediately after booking your shipping date with the most reliable international transport company you can find, find out what import laws apply. The Embassy of Lithuania holds all the latest regulations regarding the import policy. The employees at the transport company are also very familiar with the foreign law.
Create a list of all the documents you need to bring up to Customs. Include a receipt for the duties and taxes paid. Collecting documents and meeting import restrictions isn’t the only way you’ll have to prepare before transport. The car you’re shipping to Lithuania must be cleaned and prepped according to the standards held by the transport company. This lessens any risks involved in the process of shipping for the vehicles and all those on the ship caring for them.
The Start of the Shipping Process.
Have whatever you need for the car’s transport ready on the day it is scheduled to begin its journey to Lithuania. Once the vehicle’s released to the shipping company, it is secured as purchased by the customer for either open air or container transport. Once all vehicles aboard the ship are accounted for and properly fastened, the ship will head out to its destination.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory