International auto transports require attention to detail and a vast knowledge of shipping procedures. For those unfamiliar with the process of overseas shipping, it can quickly become confusing and stressful.
Fortunately, it is nearly impossible to worry when you hire a qualified overseas transporter to oversee your vehicle’s shipping process. They will lend a hand throughout the entire transport so that shipping your car to Germany is less stressful.
When you schedule your vehicle’s transport, give yourself months to prepare for the actual departure day. With all of the regulations to address and prep work to complete, you will need some time to situate all that is required. If the regulations aren’t met and the appropriate proof isn’t provided, Customs will deny the vehicle access into the country.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Documentation Necessary for Vehicle Import to be Approved.
The policy for auto import into Germany is subject to change as needed. Regardless, you can always expect that certain documentation will be requested. These forms of proof are always required for international transport.
- License, Picture ID or Passport.
- Visa (if applicable).
- Proof of Paid Tariffs.
- Bill of Lading.
- Original Purchase Invoice.
- Vehicle Title and Registration.
- Proof of Passed Inspections.
- Release Order.
As long as you allow the overseas transport company to guide you and you comply with the country’s auto import policy, getting your vehicle into the country will remain a smooth process. However, it is absolutely imperative that you make contact with the Embassy of Germany for the present import regulations for car shipping.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory