In order to ship your car to Bolivia, you must hire an international auto hauling company. International auto transport is a leader in the transport industry that manufacturers, dealers and individuals can take advantage of.
To find the right company use online resources. Choose a company near your home in the U.S. with a positive rep for their overseas services.
As you search the Internet, make sure you read the customer reviews in order to see if they are worth doing business with. There are many international auto shippers to choose from. Collect estimates from a few companies to find the best deal before you schedule a transport with someone.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How Much Will International Shipping Cost Me?
The cost of shipping is not an easy thing to determine and prices vary greatly from person to person. An agent will be able to give you a quote in about fifteen minutes. The method of transport will also play a role in how much the end total will be. Taxes will also apply. You can contact the Embassy of Bolivia for the current rates for auto import.
Prices are flexible and in the long run, it saves you money. In some cases, people have been documented to rack up thousands of dollars on public transport. Highly regarded overseas auto transport companies offer deals to first time shippers, veterans and senior citizens.
If Damages Were Caused during Transport?
Always contact the agent who set up your ship date to file an insurance claim. It does not happen often, but in some cases, accidents do occur. After filing an insurance claim the shipping company will investigate the case and reimburse you for your losses. If it is decided that the harm to the vehicle was caused by the carelessness of the customer, you will not receive compensation.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?