Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
The best way to travel through the lands of China is with a personal vehicle. If you are moving to the country or planning an extended trip there, hire an international auto transport company.
Shipping a car from the U.S. to China would be nearly impossible without the help of professionals. Luckily, shipping services are cost effective and affordable.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Advantages of Shipping a Car to China through Professionals.
- Insurance is provided for every motor vehicle in the care of the transporter. It is mandatory for all transport companies to offer insurance to those shipping vehicles with them. If anything happens to the integrity of the vehicle during the shipping process, it will be handled through the company’s insurance policy.
- Trained professionals will be the only people handling your automobile. They have been trained to properly care for a vehicle during the shipping process, including how to secure it for its travels.
- Transport companies will have freight ships, cargo containers, fasteners and other things needed for a secure shipping process. Using the accurate tools and pieces of equipment is crucial for a successful relocation.
- Reputable shipping services are time efficient and can conduct the shipping process much quicker than other methods of getting a vehicle into China.
- You will have time to focus on other matters associated with the relocation.
About the Auto Import Regulations.
Importing a car into China is impossible without a Z visa. This means that you must have permanent residency in the country. Those with the Z visa must also qualify for the foreign expert status provided by the Public Security Bureau.
In order to get a vehicle permitted into China from the U.S., you must comply with all of the country’s regulations. Contact the Embassy of China for further information on the auto import policy. Your auto transporter should also be able to help you comply with the set policy by gathering all of the proper documentation.