Safe And Reliable Hartman Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The city of Hartman is situated in Arkansas, Johnson County. It is mainly an agricultural town which is just 11 miles off of Clarksville which is Johnson's county seat. This means people living in the big city can come and enjoy the small town charm and the peace and quiet, anytime they like. If you are interested in shipping cars to or from Hartman, there is no better shipping company to partner with than A-1 Auto Transport. We are one of the leading auto shipping companies in America. We have a wide shipping network that spans through major cities all over the world. If you are looking for a reliable, trustworthy yet affordable auto shipping partner, then look no further.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Hartman to Bismarck||$165||165 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Kansas City to Hartman||$318||318 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Hartman to Chicago||$499||666 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Miami Beach to Hartman||$769||1282 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Hartman to New York||$799||1332 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Las Vegas to Hartman||$809||1349 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Hartman to Portland||$1046||2093 miles||6 - 8 days|
|San Jose to Hartman||$1090||1817 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Hartman
Our company takes any shipping job seriously. Whether it is shipping cars to or from Hartman or shipping to New York, all jobs are handled with the same care and attention. Our team is prepared to go the extra mile to ensure that your shipment gets to its destination safely and on-time. Some of the other areas around Hartman that we ship to include Russellville, Van Buren, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Springdale, Harrison, Rogers, Conway, Hot Springs, Bentonville, Siloam Springs, Maumelle, Bella Vista, and Benton in Arkansas and Tahlequah in Oklahoma.
We understand how important your shipment is to you, that is why we offer various services to cater to the different requirements each job demands. Some of our services include:
- Door to door delivery. This is the most convenient transport service on offer. Clients don't even need to lift a finger. After scheduling the pick-up, a driver will be sent to collect your vehicle straight from your doorstep. You will get the chance to interact with him and pass on any additional instructions on how to handle your vehicle.
- Freight shipping. Customers looking to ship items that do not include cars or are not in our conventional shipping list should purchase freight shipping. Under this service, there are no weight or size limits. Some of the services we offer and items we ship under freight shipping include construction and mining equipment, storage facilities, refrigerated freight, engines, boilers and many more.
- Dealer to dealer transport. Auto dealers need to keep their inventories at a healthy level in order to attract more customers. An auto dealer with an empty lot is assumed to either be closing down or struggling to buy new cars. Neither of which is ideal for business. We help them maintain their stock levels by providing scheduled deliveries at intervals they want. We coordinate the shipments from the manufactures to ensure a steady stream of deliveries.
- Shipping heavy equipment. Heavy equipment is expensive and should only be handled by qualified and experienced personnel. One wrong move and an accident may result in great losses, injuries, and even death. At A-1 Auto Transport, we have the right equipment to safely handle this type of machinery. We will have it delivered to its destination without a scratch on it and on-time.
The types of vehicles we ship
We are capable of shipping any type of vehicle across any distance. Here are a few of the ones that we frequently ship:
- Salvaged vehicles. Whether it’s a DIY fix up or it has been bought for parts, we have the required machinery to accommodate these kinds of vehicles. We make sure every loose part is taped down to prevent damage or loss.
- Non-operational vehicles
- All-terrain vehicles
How to prepare your vehicle for the shipping process
- Leave about a quarter tank of gas in the vehicle.
- Top up all fluids. You should have the climate of the area you are shipping to in mind while doing this. There are specific oils and hydraulic fluids for areas with different temperatures.
- Ensure your tires are properly inflated.
- Remove all aftermarket installations and personal items to prevent damage or theft. Only leave items such as spare tires, tire changing tools, and the first aid kit.
- Remove or deactivate toll tags and parking passes.
- Take photos of the state of your vehicle before handing it over for shipping. This serves as evidence should your vehicle get damaged during the shipping process.
- Make sure the battery is fully charged.
Partner with us
A-1 Auto Transport offers a smooth and stress-free shipping experience. Our experience and top of the line equipment coupled with industry knowledge guarantees it.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.