Safe And Reliable Greene County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Greene County may appear to be a less populous county but it is not short of interesting tourist attractions. Shenandoah National Park, outdoor recreation parks in Stanardsville and golf courses in Ruckersville are among the top tourist destinations in the county. A-1 Auto Transport makes your stay here seamless by helping you in shipping cars to or from Greene County and the rest of Virginia.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Greene County to Salem||$132||132 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Denver to Greene County||$251||251 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Greene County to Raleigh||$262||262 miles||2 - 4 days|
|New York to Greene County||$331||331 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Greene County to Miami Beach||$622||1037 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Dallas to Greene County||$732||1221 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Greene County to Oklahoma City||$741||1235 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Jose to Greene County||$1127||2818 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
- Enclosed auto transport: This service is the most secure option for transporting high-end luxury cars and high-performance racecars. The enclosed trucks give extra protection from harsh weather and roadside debris. The air-compressed suspension that we use on our trucks guarantees smooth rides even on rough roads.
- Open-air shipping: This is the cheapest way to transport your everyday-use car. Car manufacturers, dealerships and other large-scale shippers like to go for this option. That makes for highly convenient deliveries for customers shipping cars to or from Greene County.
- Terminal delivery: You will drive your car to an agreed transportation depot for drop-off and collect it from the destination terminal on arrival.
- Door-to-door shipping: We will fetch the car and deliver it to your residence or office. You only need to pay a small delivery fee for this service.
- International shipping: An international shipment is much harder than domestic shipping. This is because you will be dealing with more than one law. You can either choose:
- Roll-on/roll-off: This is the most affordable international shipping option. It describes the method we use to drive your car into and out of the shipping vessel.
- Containerized shipping: Like in inland transportation, containerized shipping offers what enclosed auto transport services offers. A shipping container gives your car additional protection. It allows you to transport your personal items along with your car if you are moving to a different country.
Why you should choose us
- We are fully licensed and bonded to ship cars across Greene County and the rest of the US. When working with us, you can be sure that you are working with professional and legitimate people. We are willing to show you some of our licenses including that of US Department of Transportation.
- We offer insurance at full replacement value. You can therefore rest easy knowing that even when the worst happens, you will be compensated.
- Extensive experience: We are familiar with both urban and rural Virginia. A-1 Auto Transport has been shipping cars to or from Greene County for over two decades. We know all the routes and all the trouble that you might encounter.
- Safety records: Don’t risk on getting your car hauled by an unreliable auto shipper. A-1 Auto Transport has distinguished itself as one of the safest and reliable car shipping companies in US.
- Customer feedback: Our priority is customer satisfaction. Indeed, we have been receiving positive feedback from our past customers. You can go through some of our online reviews here.
Zip codes included in Greene County
- 22973- Stanardsville
- 22968- Ruckersville
- 22968- Twins Lakes
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.