Safe And Reliable Goshen Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Goshen is a residential city situated in the Ozark Mountains found in Northwestern Arkansas, in Washington County. It is a city that offers the peace and tranquility of a rural town but is also close enough to the hassle and bustle of bigger cities. Goshen is mostly an agricultural hub with farms and fields of hay making up most of its landscape. People who are interested in relocating and shipping cars to or from Goshen can rely on A-1 Auto Transport to get the job done. We are one of the biggest auto shippers with roots in the United States. Our destinations include all 50 American states and numerous overseas cities. We combine years of experience with high tech equipment to give you one of the most seamless, hassle-free, and affordable shipping experiences available. Ship with us and experience the best of auto shipping.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Goshen to Salem||$236||236 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Kansas City to Goshen||$242||242 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Goshen to San Antonio||$463||618 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Raleigh to Goshen||$633||1055 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Goshen to Cheyenne||$661||882 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New York to Goshen||$770||1284 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Goshen to Los Angeles||$932||1554 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Sacramento to Goshen||$1107||1846 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Goshen
Equipped with a wealth of experience, there's no place that we cannot ship to in Goshen. We have various modes and sizes of carriers that can reach even the most remote places. Besides shipping cars to or from Goshen, we also serve its neighboring cities and towns of Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, Bentonville, Bella Vista, Siloam Springs, Van Buren, Harrison, Fort Smith, and Russellville in Arkansas, Tahlequah, and Miami in Oklahoma, Joplin, Neosho, and Nixa in Missouri.
A-1 Auto Transport's customers can look forward to having one of the most comprehensive shipping services offered by one entity. We will guide you in choosing the one most suited to your needs. Some of the various options include:
- Enclosed shipping: Under enclosed shipping, your vehicle is protected from harsh weather, debris damage, theft, and prying eyes by being placed in a covered container before being shipped. It is mainly used by people shipping luxury vehicles, classics and antiques, and collectible vehicles.
- Open-air transport: This is the direct opposite of the enclosed transport. Your vehicle is placed and secured on the back of an open-air carrier. The car is not protected against the elements, debris damage or prying eyes. It is however cheaper than the enclosed one and can be effective when shipping old cars.
- Multi-car transport: People shipping multiple cars at a go can save a lot of money. Since the primary cost of shipping comes from the labor costs from handling different car at different locations, transporting them to and from a centralized location drives the cost down. Auto dealers and big corporations are the ones who mostly benefit from this service.
- Shipping for college students: When school opens, there are plenty of freshmen who have been accepted to different schools across the country. The school might be thousands of miles away from your home. Instead of driving your car over long distances, ship it with A-1 Auto Transport and save yourself the long drive over unfamiliar roads and putting all that mileage on your vehicle.
Types of vehicles we ship
- Golf carts. These vehicles may be small in stature but are a handful to transport. Their low clearance and low horsepower make it difficult to drive them onto the carriers. You need specialized equipment such as forklifts and cranes to get the job done. Not all auto shipping companies have these kinds of equipment. At A-1 Auto Transport, we are well-stocked with auto hauling equipment, allowing us to safely and promptly load and unload the golf carts.
- Classic and antiques
- Non-operational vehicles
- All-terrain vehicles
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
The steps involved include:
- Removing all personal items and aftermarket installations such as bike racks, speakers etc.
- Washing your vehicle to reveal all cracks, dents, and dings. Take pictures of the damage as proof should anything go wrong during the shipping process.
- Removing all parking passes and toll tags to prevent them from accumulating charges.
- Taking your vehicle to be serviced by a qualified mechanic.
- Disabling your alarm system.
- Leaving about a quarter tank of gas in the car.
- Making extra copies of your car keys.
Why ship with us?
For starters, we care about your shipment as much as you do. Our dedicated staff and specialized equipment also set us apart from the rest of our competitors. We offer fast, reliable, and affordable services, services that you can trust.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org