There are so many different options when you’re considering auto transport services for an international delivery. The reason there are so many ways to ship a car is because reputable services like to make their prices flexible.
Open air shipping methods are the most effective way to ship your car to Moldova. If you want to make things even less expensive, you can drop the car off at the terminal yourself.
For more security for your vehicle and a more convenient delivery, you should consider container shipping with door to door service. This option is costlier, but you will not have to arrange for a ride home from the terminal. You can also select airfreight if your bank account will allow. This method of shipping is the quickest, but most expensive shipping option on the market to date.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Getting the Car Prepped.
Unless you are shipping the car through enclosed services, you must make sure it is ready for transport. This means having any leaks repaired and topping off the fluids. You should also check the tire pressure and document all the damages to your car.
The shipping company you hire will provide you with a list of things to take care of before the delivery date. Those who purchase the roll on/roll off method must also remove any personal possessions from the vehicle.Once the checklist has been completed, make sure you hand over a copy of your inspection report sheet to the driver.
The overall cost of shipping a car overseas is different for every customer. The method used to ship the vehicle and distance play a huge role in how much it will cost to ship your car. Call the Embassy of Moldova if you wish to know what you’ll pay in taxes.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?