When you’re in need of a professional shipping company to transport your car, find one near your home in Florida. Gather quotes from several companies.
Do this after researching the auto transport companies in the area and creating a small list of transporters that you’re interested in. Contact these companies.
To calculate the cost of shipping your car out of Florida, you will need to provide the transporter with some information. They will need to know the vehicle’s make and model, along with other relevant details. Once they have all this information, they can give an estimate for their services.
Before hiring a transporter for shipping services, ask them some questions while you have them on the phone. Asking questions is the greatest way to determine whether or not a shipping company is trustworthy for your car’s transport.
Questions Often Asked by the Shipping Customer to Assure the Quality of the Transport.
- Do you carry insurance coverage and how will it protect my vehicle?
- Are you familiar with handling the transport of automobiles like mine?
- Are your employees trained to handle the transport of automobiles across state lines?
- What types of services do you offer and what do you suggest as the best method of transport for my vehicle?
- Is your shipping equipment durable and up-to-date?
- Do you have all of the proper certificates and licenses to approve your company’s legitimacy?
- How long will it take to deliver my car to its destination?
It is always wise to write out a list of questions before making phone calls. This will help you stay on top of your questions as customer service does their best to address each one. They should be more than helpful during the phone call and even provide you with an estimate.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org