Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Garden City, Idaho
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Garden City, Idaho Professional Auto Transport
Garden City is a small city in Idaho and is completely surrounded by the City of Boise. The city was once a prominent location for Chinese immigrants in the United States, and the name was given due to the many beautiful gardens that the Chinese population raised throughout the area. Garden City is located by the Boise River, which makes it a great place for fishing, especially fly fishing, swimming, boating and rafting as well as camping and hunting. There are miles of walking and hiking paths in Garden City on the Greenbelt Pathway, a largely manmade, yet natural woodland path that covers many acres of beautiful land. There are paths for walking dogs as well as bicycling and jogging on the Greenway Pathway.
There are many employment opportunities as well as recreational opportunities in Garden City and you can learn more about them as well as the local government and city services, events and much more by visiting the official city website.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Garden City to Portland||$428||428 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Garden City to Denver||$613||818 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Garden City to Los Angeles||$631||842 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Phoenix to Garden City||$697||930 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Dallas to Garden City||$968||1614 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Boston to Garden City||$1066||2667 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Miami to Garden City||$1134||2836 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Garden City to New York||$1236||2473 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Garden City Car Shipping
Keep these tips in mind when you are making auto transport plans:
- Never leave anything personal inside the vehicle when it is being shipped. Personal items will not be replaced or repaired if lost or damaged during transport as they are not generally covered by auto transport insurance policies.
- When a company offers door to door service it may not mean they can deliver all the way to your door. If you live outside of the city limits or even in a residential neighborhood that has small, winding roads, the carrier will most likely make arrangements to pick the car up or drop it off at a location near your address.
- If it is possible, try to ship using a terminal instead of door to door. Shipping terminals are usually cheaper than door to door services. If there is not a terminal in your local area however, it may cost more to ship to a terminal as you would need to drive the car, possibly quite a distance, to drop it off at the terminal.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Garden City Professional Auto Transport Directory
Northwest Provisioners is a licensed and bonded freight shipping company that offers low cost, open air, door to door automobile transport to private car owners, seasonal shippers, dealerships, and others. They can transport motor vehicles to all areas of Idaho as well as to states in the Midwest and along the west coast of the United States.
6335 W Victory Road
Boise, ID 83709
Gem Moving & Storage
Gem Moving & Storage is a company that can help customers save money as well as time. They offer full-service household and business moving services as well as automobile transportation. They can help with local moves as well as coast to coast relocation and international moves. All services are fully licensed and insured and Gem even offers storage to customers that need it for transitional reasons or for automobile storage while relocating to a new area.
7620 S Eisenman Road
Boise, ID 83716
Garden City includes ZIP codes: