Safe And Reliable Franklin County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The main determinant on which car shipping firm to choose when shipping your car from point A to B is the quality of service. This manifests itself in several areas of the car shipping activities. For instance, the diversity of the services you can enjoy from a single carrier firm determines the quality of services. A firm that offers quite a number of car shipping services saves you on the trouble of looking for another firm. Also, quality of service manifests in the service delivery methods used.
At A-1 Auto Transport, we understand this all too well. This is why clients from Franklin County of Kentucky entrust us to handle all car transport requests when shipping cars to or from Franklin County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Franklin County to Nashville||$214||214 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Franklin County to Detroit||$347||347 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Franklin County to Chicago||$350||350 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Atlanta to Franklin County||$413||413 miles||2 - 4 days|
|New York to Franklin County||$550||734 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Miami to Franklin County||$645||1075 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Franklin County to San Diego||$1063||2126 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Franklin County to Seattle||$1192||2384 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas our scope of service covers
A car firm’s quality of service also trickles down to the scope of service. At A-1 Auto Transport, we believe in offering the best quality of service clients could ever ask for. For this reason, we are well versed with every inch of the 212 square mile county of Franklin. Unlike other carrier firms that only deliver vehicles to the urban centers, we make deliveries to each and every location and address across Franklin County. For extremely remote areas, we work hand in hand with the client to determine the most convenient spot to drop the vehicle off when shipping cars to or from Franklin County. We serve Bridgeport, Forks of Elkhorn, Frankfort, Jett, Switzer, Peaks Mill and Bald Knob areas. That’s not all. We also stretch our reach to the immediate environs of the adjacent counties including Owen County, Scott County, Woodford County, Anderson County, Shelby County and Henry County.
- Terminal services: This is the delivery service where we drop the vehicle off at a designated pre-determined terminal. It could be a storage facility, a car depot, a commercial building basement or a public or private parking lot closest to your location. This delivery service could mean incurring parking fees charged by private entities or the county government of Franklin, so make sure you research on the figures well in advance.
- Door to door services: We are well versed with the major roads serving Franklin County. Through state of the art GPS navigation, we can deliver the car to your exact address. However, for a delivery to be successful, the area has to be carrier friendly as explained here.
We offer so much more!
A-1 Auto Transport offers a diverse service mix to cater for all needs when it comes to shipping cars to or from Franklin County. Simply visit our service page to access our full catalog.
Zip codes included in Franklin County
- ZIP Code 40601 - Frankfort
- ZIP Code 40602 - Frankfort
- ZIP Code 40603 - Frankfort
- ZIP Code 40604 - Frankfort
- ZIP Code 40618 - Frankfort
- ZIP Code 40619 - Frankfort
- ZIP Code 40620 - Frankfort
- ZIP Code 40621 - Frankfort
- ZIP Code 40622 - Frankfort
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org