Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Fisher, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Fisher, Arkansas Professional Motor Vehicle Shipping
Fisher is situated in north eastern Arkansas in Poinsett County and is a small, family oriented community. When Fisher was incorporated in the nineteenth century, it was largely a lumber and railroad town. Today, the city is predominantly a bedroom community where residents are employed 20 or more miles outside of town in larger cities or surrounding towns.
Fisher is located near Memphis, Tennessee as well as Little Rock and Jonesboro, Arkansas and residents have a wide variety of places they can go for dining out, entertainment and weekend excursions outside of town. While the city is small, many people travel to Fisher for the home cooked meals that can be found at Crossroad Country Café or for 5-star barbecue from Woody’s BBQ & Catering located in the heart of Fisher. The cost of living is very low in Fisher and this city, although small in number, hosts large events on holidays such as Christmas and the Fourth of July to bring the entire community together.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Fisher to Memphis||$74||74 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Houston to Fisher||$405||541 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Fisher to New Orleans||$467||467 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Columbus to Fisher||$471||629 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Fisher to New York||$702||1170 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Pierre to Fisher||$741||988 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Fisher to Salt Lake City||$886||1477 miles||4 – 6 days|
|San Jose to Fisher||$1200||2000 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Open or Enclosed Transport?
One of the most important things to consider when you need to ship a motor vehicle is going to be how it will be shipped. Before you even contact an agent to schedule your vehicle shipment, be sure to know the difference between open and enclosed auto transport so you can tell them which you prefer to use for your vehicle.
- Open Auto Transport: Open auto transport is used with the majority of all auto transport worldwide. It is convenient, fast and the least expensive way to ship a car, truck, van or SUV whether you are shipping locally, coast to coast or even internationally. Automobile dealerships and manufacturers use open transport when shipping new or used fleets and it is safe for all vehicles. With open transport, vehicles are driven onto a large carrier and loaded along with several other motor vehicles for transport. Open transport will expose your vehicle to the elements such as weather, road debris and insects but it prevents the car from racking up unnecessary mileage and is low cost when compared to enclosed auto transport.
- Enclosed Auto Transport: For those that own luxury model cars, classic or vintage cars or other vehicles that need a little extra protection during shipment, enclosed transport is definitely the way to go. While a little costly, this type of auto transport is sealed on all sides and occasionally climate controlled or padded inside to make sure the vehicle does not get scratched or damaged during shipment. If the cost of enclosed auto transport is a bit high for your overall budget, you may want to ask the transport agent to have your vehicle top loaded on an open carrier to provide a little more protection if you will be shipping on an open carrier and want to minimize the chance of the car coming into contact with other vehicles.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Fisher Motor Vehicle Shipping Guide
HJA Trucking Inc.
HJA Trucking Inc. has been in business for more than 10 years and they offer safe and secure freight shipping for all types of farm equipment, machinery and tools as well as auto transport for all makes and models of motor vehicles, construction equipment and heavy machinery. They are licensed and insured and offer highly competitive rates for all transport and freight shipping services.
9498 AR-1, Harrisburg, Arkansas 72432
Fisher includes ZIP codes: