How to Find the Phone Number of People Who Transport Cars?
When you’re in need of auto transport services you’re probably wondering the best way to get the phone number of people who transport cars. The Internet is a great place to start looking. Search for “car shipping services near me” to find all of the transporters nearest your home or wherever it is the vehicle might be stored. You’ll notice you have a lot of options.
Make sure you sift through the choices wisely to choose the right transporter to ship your vehicle through.
The Qualifications a Dependable Transport Company Should Have
- All licensed and reliable transport companies are required by law to carry the minimal amount of insurance coverage on each vehicle in their care.
- The latest transport technology and most durable shipping equipment are used. As a transporter, they’ll have knowledge of all the latest transport advancements.
- You’ll have access to a variety of shipping services and transport methods. This makes it easier to find something within your budget. Most transporters will even customize your car’s transport to suit your needs better.
- The transporter’s clientele includes car dealerships, manufacturers and other high profile businesses. It’s easy for them to keep a great reputation which is proven through positive reviews and testimonials found online.
- If you’re trying to ship a car internationally, make sure they offer overseas transport services and have plenty of experience dealing with import policies.
- They are approved by the BBB or have earned certificates proving their authenticity and success in the auto transport industry. They may also be certified by the DOT.
- They’ll have an up-to-date website with current contact information and useful data regarding their services.
After scouring the Internet a bit, collect the phone numbers for a few of the transporters with the right qualifications. Call each one to ask questions and receive free quotes for services. Before agreeing to ship your vehicle through someone, make sure you have carefully weighed out all your options. Once you have decided, go ahead with scheduling your transport through the company you trust most with the delivery of your car.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.