The most successful way to deliver a motor vehicle to another country is through shipping services. Experienced international transporters have everything they need to securely ship a car from the U.S. to the Netherlands. If you need shipping services for an automobile, you’ll find they are reasonably priced and appealing to most budget types.
Use the Internet to find a few qualified transporters you’d like to collect quotes from before you finally choose someone to ship the car to the Netherlands.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
About International Auto Transport.
Countless businesses and individuals use auto shipping services every day. Anyone involved in the sale, trade or manufacturing of motor vehicles knows that the safest and most cost efficient way to ship a car is through a reliable transport company. They’re the only ones with the vessels and equipment to deliver the cars across the ocean. They also have a strong comprehension of foreign laws and will help you gather the right paperwork to gain import approval from Customs.
The Netherlands has always kept fairly relaxed auto import laws. Only temporary visitors are allowed to have a vehicle imported for personal use. The car may enter the country tax-free if it is approved for a permit. Apply for the permit through the Customs office. You may also want to contact the Embassy of the Netherlands to gain knowledge of the latest import regulations and tax rates. Take notes as you have them on the phone.
After the car’s trip to the Netherlands is set up and you’ve attained the certificate for import approval, it’s time to get the vehicle looking its best. Clean the inside and outside. For those who chose open air services, clean the car out entirely so there’s no extra weight. For anyone who chose container shipping, make sure all possessions are allowed into the nation before they are transported with the car. Check all fluids in the car and only leave ¼ tank of gas or less. Finally, take pictures of the car and note any preexisting damages.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?