Safe And Reliable Fayette County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Fayette County is located in the northeastern region of the state of Iowa. Locations in the county, such as the cities of Fayette, Oelwein, Sumner, and West Union, are common destinations for car shipping companies. A-1 Auto Transport is a top Iowa auto shipper providing the services of shipping cars to or from Fayette County. Read on for more information about our services and why we are the best.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Fayette County to Chicago||$274||274 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Fayette County to Kansas City||$361||361 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Fayette County to New Orleans||$611||1019 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Denver to Fayette County||$625||834 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Atlanta to Fayette County||$682||910 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Phoenix to Fayette County||$938||1564 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Fayette County to Miami||$943||1572 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Fayette County to Seattle||$1062||1771 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Variety of car transportation options
The ideal auto shipper should offer you several options when shipping your car. From these options, you get to choose services that are not only convenient but affordable for you. A-1 Auto Transport car transportation services include:
- Terminal shipping and door-to-door services: These are the two methods of pickup and delivery we offer. With the door-to-door option, we pick and deliver your car to any location in the county. Terminal shipping involves you picking or dropping your car at any of our shipping terminals.
- Enclosed and open transport: Cars are either shipped in enclosed trucks or open trailers. Enclosed transport fully protects your car from road debris and harsh weather, while the second option is cheaper.
- Luxury car transport: Due to their high value, we do not transport luxury cars the same way we do normal cars. We use extra safety techniques such as air ride suspension.
- Expedited shipping: The process of shipping cars to or from Fayette County can take up to two weeks, depending on our schedule and the distance of shipping. If you are in urgent need of car shipping services, you don’t need to wait. When you choose our expedited shipping service, we pick your car within 48 hours.
We ship all types of vehicles
We have over two decades of experience in the transport industry. In that time, we have shipped thousands of vehicles, gaining experience in the shipping of different types of vehicles. The types of vehicles we commonly ship include:
- Small cars such as sedans and coupes
- Mid-sized cars such as hybrids and crossovers
- Large cars such as minivans and SUVs
- Large vehicles such as buses, trucks, and vans
- Luxury cars, sports cars, and classic cars
- Heavy machinery such as excavators
- Motorbikes and ATVs
- RVs and motorhomes
- Salvaged vehicles
- Boats and yachts
Affordable shipping rates
We offer our services at low rates. You can prove this by comparing our quote to quotes with other top shippers. Note that we provide free, no-obligation instant quotes. You can get the online, by clicking the ‘Get A Quote Button’ at the top of this page, by calling or by using our app, which is available on iTunes and Google Play.
Call us today
A-1 Auto Transport is one of your best choices when shipping cars to or from Fayette County. We have the expertise and resources required to get your car to any destination on time and without damaging it. We provide our quality services at low price. Call us today to get started. Alternatively, request an online quote and we will get back to you in a short while.
Zip codes included in Fayette County
- 50606 Arlington
- 50655 Maynard
- 50662 Oelwein
- 50664 Oran
- 50681 Westgate
- 52135 Clermont
- 52141 Elgin
- 52142 Fayette
- 52147 Hawkeye
- 52164 Randalia
- 52166 St. Lucas
- 52169 Wadena
- 52171 Alpha
- 52171 Jackson Junction
- 52171 Waucoma
- 52175 Eldorado
- 52175 West Union
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.