Facts to Learn about Transport Companies before Shipping a Car from the USA to Nicaragua
Trying to get a car shipped to Nicaragua from the United States is extremely difficult without enough experience or the right tools. You can rest assured that your vehicle is in good hands as it’s cautiously delivered to Nicaragua under the watchful eye and trained hands of professional transporters.
You may assume that auto shipping services are too expensive to afford. The truth is, they are set at reasonable rates and low enough to manage your budget.
It isn’t hard to meet the restrictions listed in the country’s import policy. Some countries are very strict. Nicaragua is much more relaxed and only asks that the vehicles imported are under the age of ten years old. Obviously, you will also need to pay all import taxes and duties off. Along with all other forms of proof, Customs will need to see your receipt for the paid import charges.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What to Know about Overseas Auto Transport.
- They provide free insurance coverage and satellite tracking services upon the purchase of shipping services.
- They have various pieces of high quality transport equipment and enough ships to consistently deliver vehicles all over the world.
- Around town, they manage a positive reputation for their auto transport services.
- They have staff members waiting to guide you through the import regulations and restrictions. The Embassy of Nicaragua has the most factual and up to date information in regards to auto import laws and tax rates.
- The cost of the shipping process is contingent on several important details that you must provide the transporter with. They’ll use the information provided to come up with the truest possible quote.