Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Dyess, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Dyess, Arkansas Professional Auto Shipping
Dyess is a small town in northeastern Arkansas and is a large agricultural center for the state. Many local residents are employed by, or own, farmland growing soybeans, cotton and fruits and vegetables. Country music singer Johnny Cash lived in Dyess when he was a child.
The area was originally founded by President Franklin D. Roosevelt as a community to help bring relief during the depression in 1934. The area is now primarily a tourist attraction as many of the historical buildings have been renovated or preserved to show the way they originally stood in the 1930’s. The town allows visitors to visit and hosts several school tours and group tours each month. During the tour of Dyess people are able to visit the boyhood home of Johnny Cash as well as other homes and areas of interest.
You can learn more about Dyess by visiting the Historic Dyess Colony website.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Dyess to New Orleans||$436||436 miles||2 – 4 days|
|San Antonio to Dyess||$563||751 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Dyess to Minneapolis||$594||792 miles||3 – 5 days|
|New York to Dyess||$664||1107 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Dyess to Salem||$821||1369 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Mesa to Dyess||$843||1405 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Dyess to San Jose||$1021||2043 miles||6 – 8 days|
|San Francisco to Dyess||$1042||2085 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping to Dyess
Shipping a car can be a very daunting thing to do. You need to hire a reputable auto transport company and then must decide which mode of transport your car will be shipped with. You can choose between Open Transport and Enclosed Transport when you ship a car on the interstate or even by sea. Before you schedule the auto transport, let’s make sure you know the difference between the types of transport.
- Open Auto Transport. This is the most convenient due to the fact that there are many open carriers on the roads that can be scheduled fairly quickly to haul motor vehicles. An open carrier is generally safe for all types of vehicles and it is the least expensive way to haul a car. The only real drawback to open transport is the fact that vehicles are exposed to the elements during shipment. This includes weather, road debris, animals and even people as well as other vehicles on the carrier. If you own a very expensive luxury car or a race car, classic or vintage car or other collectible vehicles, you may want to consider another option when shipping or request that your car is top-loaded for protection during transport.
- Enclosed Auto Transport. This mode of transport is extremely secure as the vehicle will be sealed inside of a container or a sealed trailer during transport. It is perfect for those vehicles that need added protection such as classics and collectibles, luxury models and ATV’s or motorcycles. Enclosed transport will cost more than open transport and in some cases, it can take a little longer to schedule service because there are fewer enclosed carriers on the roads than open carriers.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Dyess Auto Transport Company Index
ABF Freight System
ABF Freight Systems is a trucking company that handles nationwide auto transport, general freight transport and other transport to and from all states in the continental United States. They are licensed, insured and bonded and have accreditation through the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
Bootheel Trucking is a locally owned and operated trucking company that operates to all areas of Arkansas as well as many Midwestern and southern states of the United States. They offer insured, open transport options for motor vehicles including cars, trucks, vans and others. They also haul heavy freight, machinery, and large construction equipment as well as farm and garden supplies.
4944 State Highway 135, Black Oak, Arkansas 72414
Dyess includes ZIP codes: