Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Dove Creek, Colorado
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Nicknamed ‘The Pinto Bean Capital of the World’, the small town of Dove Creek is the county seat and most populated municipality in Dolores County. It has a thriving economy which is supported by agricultural operations which include the growth of canola, safflower, and sunflower which are then used in the production of vegetable oil and biodiesel. It also has an industrial park which produces ready-mix concrete. Its readily available pinto beans are also parked and shipped to other markets. When it comes to things to do and see, there’s plenty to keep you occupied. You can take a hike on the scenic mountains that surround the town, go fishing and rafting in the Dolores River, hunt, and go horseback riding on the canyon trails.
If you would like to visit or relocate to the area, just get in touch with A-1 Auto Transport and we will help you do it. Shipping cars to or from Dove Creek, other parts of Colorado, America as a whole and major cities across the globe is our specialty. We have over two decades worth of experience doing it. You can rely on us for fast, efficient, and affordable shipping services.
Areas we ship to or from Dove Creek
When we are shipping cars to or from Dove Creek, we mainly rely on State Highway 141 and U.S. Route 491 to safely deliver our shipments. You can receive your shipment anywhere you are situated in the 0.54 square miles that make up this town. Other towns, cities, and suburbs neighboring Dove Creek that we also ship to include Cortez, Durango, Montrose, Grand Junction, Redlands, Clifton, Glenwood Springs, Alamosa in Colorado, Farmington, Aztec, Bloomfield, Gallup, and Los Alamos in New Mexico, and Price in Utah.
Whatever your shipping need is, you are bound to find a service that satisfies it in our shipping portfolio. Some of the services we offer include:
- Terminal to terminal transport. This is our most popular service and clients like it because of its affordability. It however requires the client to drop off his/her vehicle at a shipping terminal, and pick it up once it has been shipped to a terminal close to the final destination.
- Port to port shipping. This service also requires the client to drop off his/her vehicle to a shipping port and pick it up once it has been delivered to the destination port. You are also required to be savvy in port clearing procedures.
- International moving service. Any type of moving is normally fraught with fear and anxiety. Moving abroad presents a different challenge to moving domestically. There are more logistics to contend with, more paperwork to fill in, and a longer distance to travel. There is no room for error. We handle every aspect of the move after you hand in the paperwork. We will have you set up in your new home in a jiffy.
- Shipping for snowbirds
- Shipping for military personnel
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Types of vehicles we ship
Since our inception over 25 years ago, we have shipped hundreds of different types of vehicle. We have what it takes to move any type of vehicle. Some of the most popular types that we ship include:
- All-terrain vehicles. Riding an ATV is the best way to get around the mountainous terrain in Dove Creek. We ship a wide variety of them regardless of their sizes.
- Trucks offer an efficient means of transporting items. Whether it is farm produce being transported from the farm to the factories or the finished products being shipped to various markets. We ship a wide range of trucks to any location around the world.
- Sports utility vehicles
- Golf carts
- Electric vehicles
- Non-operational cars
Preparing your car for the shipping process
You need to:
- Make sure that your vehicle is serviced by a mechanic and everything is working as it should.
- Clear your car of any personal items and aftermarket installations.
- Only leave about a quarter full tank of gas in the vehicle.
- Make sure you make extra copies of your car keys.
- Take pictures of all damaged parts to serve as evidence in case more damage is inflicted on your car while in transit.
- Remove all toll tags.
Ship with us
For efficient, affordable and on-time deliveries, ship with A-1 Auto Transport. You are guaranteed your vehicle’s safety at all times.
For more information on the process of shipping cars to or from Dove Creek, call our sales team on 1-800-452-2880.