Door to Door versus Terminal to Terminal RV Delivery
When you purchase RV shipping services through A1 Auto Transport, you will have the option between terminal to terminal or door to door delivery. Almost every customer will have this option presented to them. There are some customers that will be exempt from this option depending on the circumstances and nature of their RV’s future transport.
Terminal to terminal shipping services are less expensive than door to door. When an RV is shipped through terminal to terminal, it puts a little more responsibility in the hands of the shipping customer. On the scheduled transport date, the bike must be dropped off accordingly at the terminal specified by A1 Auto Transport. The closest terminal will be chosen.
Once the RV is safely dropped off, it is prepared for its travels and delivered at another terminal closest to its destination. The party receiving the RV will need to be at the next terminal to retrieve it once it arrives.
When you choose to pay a little more for door to door shipping services, the transport company sends out a driver to pick the RV up from its home. It is then secured to the proper hauler for its travels. A1 will transport the recreational vehicle or motorhome directly to its new home wherever that might be according to the shipping customer.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?