Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Cumberland County, Virginia
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Cumberland County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
If you are in need of shipping services, A-1 Auto Transport is your go-to company. We have been shipping cars to or from Cumberland County for a very long time. In that time, we have delivered thousands of vehicles. We are a well-established auto shipping company with over 25 years’ experience.
Located in the Commonwealth of Virginia, Cumberland County is also known as ‘Virginia’s Heartland’. It’s an area rich in tradition and resources. Owing to its proximity to Virginia’s state capitol, it offers the perfect balance between a peaceful, rural setting, and easy accessibility to the nearby metropolitan areas. It has numerous recreational activities which include playing golf, hiking along scenic routes, hunting, and many others. It is also a suitable place to live, raise a family, and start a business.
Areas we cover to and from Cumberland County
Through hard work and determination, we have managed to grow our company from a small regional auto shipper to one of the biggest and most advanced auto shippers in the world. We have expanded our reach through our door-to-door pick-up drop-off service, to now include even the most remote areas of the globe. The most common routes we use when shipping cars to or from Cumberland County include US 60, SR 13, and 45. Counties bordering Cumberland County such as Goochland to the northeast, Powhatan to the east, Amelia to the southeast, Prince Edward to the south, Buckingham to the west, and Fluvanna to the northwest also form part of areas we cover.
Anyone looking to shipping cars to or from Cumberland County can find various services in our shipping catalog. Some of them include:
- Golf cart shipping: There is so much work that goes into transporting golf carts than people realize. These miniature vehicles require extra care and specialized equipment to load and unload them onto the back of flatbeds. Not all auto shippers possess such equipment. When in doubt about an auto shipper’s hauling ability, always go with the one with more experience – us!
- RVs and Motorhome transport: RVs are a great way to explore the great outdoors. They give you the freedom of being one with nature and also offer the comforts of home. Servicing RVs, however, is not cheap. They give about 15 miles to a gallon of gas making long-distance travels very expensive. Hiring an auto shipping company to deliver your RV is the most logical thing to do. They save you from having to drive over long distances on unfamiliar roads, exposing yourself to the dangers of fatigue.
- Interstate car towing: If you want to move your car across states, it is better to let professionals to do it for you. Driving over long distances on unfamiliar roads is not safe. A-1 Auto Transport’s drivers are experienced in driving over long distances and are familiar with the highway codes for many different states.
A-1 Auto Transport combines both experience and sophisticated equipment to give you a seamless, hassle-free, and prompt shipping experience that you will love. Contact us today on 1-800-452-2880 to get a free quote.
- 23027 Cartersville
- 23040 Cumberland