When looking to ship your vehicle over long distances, there are many factors that must be considered. One of the most important of these is whether you would prefer an enclosed auto transport trailer (also known as covered car transport), or an open air trailer to transport your vehicle.
Covered Car Transport Information
A covered auto transport trailer is most certainly one of the best ways to ship your vehicle. Being on a covered car transport trailer allows your vehicle to pass through tough climates and weather conditions without being affected in the least bit. This is a huge advantage when dealing with elements such as hail, which can cause thousands of dollars in damages in merely a few seconds.
Also, various elements such as dirt, rocks, and other forms of debris can be kicked up from passing cars and cause serious damage to your vehicle. If you are looking to preserve a vehicle that is in pristine condition, or simply care enough about your car to not risk damaging it in the car shipping process, an enclosed trailer is definitely the way to go.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
This is the option that is most often chosen by those for classic auto transport or exotic car transport jobs. They understand that price should not be an obstacle when it comes to ensuring that their car is safely and correctly transported from one location to another, and so should you.
If you have any questions about whether or not a covered car transport trailer would be right for your auto transport, contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-452-2880, or get a free covered car transport quote today!
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory