Safe And Reliable Coosa County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Coosa County, Alabama encompasses the cities of Rockford, Goodwater, Kellyton and Weogufka and is home to nearly 12,000 people. Coosa County is home to beautiful walking and hiking trails, museums, recreation areas, lakes and historical places where families and people of all ages can take part in activities throughout the year.
The cost of living is nearly 20% lower in Coosa County than the average in the United States and with the abundance of indoor and outdoor activities as well as plenty of local shops, restaurants and places to find employment, the cities within Coosa County are great to live in.
If you’re planning a Coosa County relocation, be sure to check with an agent here at A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. to have your car delivered to your new home. With 30 years of experience navigating the local roadways, our drivers and those we partner with can have your car delivered fast and at an affordable rate.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Coosa County to Atlanta||$143||143 miles||1-2 days|
|Coosa County to Chicago||$557||742 miles||3-5 days|
|Detroit to Coosa County||$611||815 miles||3-5 days|
|Coosa County to Kansas City||$618||824 miles||3-5 days|
|Las Vegas to Coosa County||$1136||1893 miles||5-7 days|
|Coosa County to Seattle||$1064||2660 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Coosa County
For 20 years, we have served all 666 square miles of the county. We are able to serve you, regardless of which neighborhood you come from. Whether you come from Goodwater, Kellyton, Rockford, Weogufka, Equality, Hissop, Mount Olive, Ray, or Stewartville - we are the car shipping firm for you.
Shipping cars to or from Coosa County, Alabama, is made possible on both the state and interstate levels thanks to the reliable road network. A number of Alabama state routes wind around and across Coosa County, facilitating intrastate car shipping services. Through the roads, we serve the adjacent counties of Talladega, Clay, Tallapoosa, Elmore, Chilton, and Shelby County.
Through U.S Highways 231 and 280, we are able to ship your car from Coosa County to and from the states of Florida, Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana, and Georgia.
- General car shipping: No matter what type of vehicle you operate, we have the resources and muscle to haul it for you. We ship sedans, SUVs, classic cars, sports cars, high-end vehicles, vans, motorcycles, RVs, ATVs, buses, and trucks.
- Door to door and terminal services: We can ship your car to or from your driveway in Coosa County and deliver it to the exact address you dictate. If you are unsure of your availability on the day of delivery, we can arrange to drop your car off at a storage facility or a private car depot for safekeeping, somewhere you can pick it up at your convenience.
- Open auto transport: Open auto transport is a safe way to have most cars shipped to Coosa County and other areas of the country. There is no wear and tear on he vehicle and it can be delivered along with up to ten other vehicles on a double decker carrier or with up to two cars on a single level flatbed trailer. Open auto transport is the economical way to move a car.
- Enclosed auto transport: a secure way to ship a motor vehicle and is safe for all vehicles but best suited for classic cars, exotic cars, sports cars and collectibles to prevent cosmetic damage during shipment. With fewer cars on the trailer, it’s easier to have a guaranteed delivery date when service is booked.
- Salvaged and inoperable car shipping services: Salvaged and inoperable vehicles pose not only psychological stress on you, but also financial stress. While most car shipping firms shy away from this job, we don’t. We are equipped with forklifts and winches to haul your vehicle for you – to your home or your trusted mechanic. This job is, however, a tad more complicated. Read more on our Salvaged vehicle piece and Inoperable automobile piece to gain further insight on them.
Interested in our services? Contact us today and let A-1 Auto Transport Inc. take care of your car shipping needs.
Coosa County has a rich history and you can learn all about it as well as find information for visitors and hose who are new to the area by visiting the official county website at this link: http://www.coosacountyal.com/.
To obtain a driver’s license or register a vehicle in Coosa County, you can visit the Coosa County Driver’s License office.
100 Main Street
Rockford, Alabama 35136
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.