Shipping your car to a far off nation isn’t something that can be done overnight. There is a lot needed to assure a successful transport. Most overseas transport companies have all that they need to safely ship your car to Norway.
After collecting the contact info of some nearby transporters with great reputations, call around for quotes. Ask the representatives any questions you might have.
In most cases, the transporter will offer two shipping methods. Among those two popular shipping methods are a variety of optional services designed to make your transport even smoother. Customer service reps will help you decide on shipping services if you need them to.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Convenient Transport Services.
Before scheduling your transport date, consider any services that might help your shipping process move along smoother. Make sure there is room in your budget, although shipping services are offered at low rates year round. You must also remember to pay the country’s import taxes before the car can receive the certificate of approval from Customs. The Embassy of Norway provides you with the correct tax information.
- Door to Door Delivery.
- Terminal to Terminal Delivery.
- Guaranteed Delivery.
- Expedited Delivery.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Real-Time Satellite Tracking.
- Personal Guidance and Service Customization.
Of course, you’ll see a number of optional services as you scroll through each transporter’s website or call around inquiring. If you have any questions for the transporter, don’t hesitate to ask. Their experience in the industry makes it much easier for them to assist customers with no prior experience.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?