It is usually presumed by those unfamiliar with professional auto transport, that the prices for shipping services are too costly to afford. This isn’t the truth. In fact, shipping services are known as cost efficient and affordable. Relocating goods especially anything as big and expensive as an automobile isn’t a task for individuals not involved in the auto transport industry. Fortunately, the low costs offered by transporters make it possible for nearly anyone to take advantage of.
After you find a few transport companies with outstanding reputations near your home in the U.S., contact them to ask questions and receive quotes. A quote is the only way you’ll get a more probable price on your car’s transport. Before gathering quotes from auto transport carriers, have the following details prepared for each call.
- Know the age, make and model of the vehicle.
- Know what method of transport you’d like to receive a quote for. If you’re unsure, you’ll receive a quote reflecting a transport through an open air shipping method. Don’t hesitate to purchase optional services such as door to door delivery if you wish to make your experience even more beneficial.
- The transporter will need to determine the length of distance between the car’s location in the U.S. and where you want it delivered. Fuel costs and travel affect the pricing.
Other information might be asked for. It all depends on the transport company. Most companies offer two ways to get a quote. Try their website if you prefer to use their online resources or call them by phone for a more personal experience.
The cost of your shipping services is calculated after information from the customer is received. It only takes a few minutes to come up with a close estimate of your final bill. If you’re shipping your car outside of the U.S., call the embassy of the nation to learn about their auto import laws and tax rates. You must pay all import taxes and duties to lawfully get the car into the country.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?
Ship Your Vehicle With A-1 Auto TodayGet an Instant Free Quote Now
Or Call us today at 1-800-452-2880 and speak to directly to our sales team!