Safe And Reliable Comal County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is a global leader in the auto shipping industry. With our roots in America, we can ship vehicles to any part of the country and even overseas. People shipping cars to or from Comal County, Texas or even globally can expect to get only the best services from us. We have been in operation for more than two decades. Throughout this time, we have fine-tuned our service delivery modes to eliminate tasks that waste time and money to give our customers prompt and affordable services. It's no wonder 97% of our clients recommend us to their families or friends.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Comal County to Albuqueque||$538||718 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Comal County to Kansas City||$597||796 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Comal County to Minneapolis||$738||1231 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Phoenix to Comal County||$738||985 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Los Angeles to Comal County||$814||1357 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Detroit to Comal County||$865||1442 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Comal County to Washington D.C.||$950||1584 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Comal County to Portland||$1037||2075 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to and from Comal County
Our carriers can be seen traversing the 559 square miles that make up this county on a regular basis. Our services are not restricted to urban areas. Through our door to door pick-up and drop off service, we are able to ship to any location no matter how remote it is. The major routes we use when shipping cars to or from Comal County include; Interstate 35, U.S. Highway 281, and State Highway 46. Our services also extend to the adjacent counties such as Blanco County to the north, Hays County to the northeast, Guadalupe County to the southeast, Bexar County to the southwest, and Kendall County to the northwest.
If you are shipping cars to or from Comal County, there are various modes of shipping and services available for you to choose from. Some of the services we provide include:
- Boat and yacht shipping: At A-1 Auto Transport, no shipping job is too big for us. We are able to accommodate the various shapes and sizes of boats to any destination you may desire. Some of the watercraft we transport include yachts, motorboats, jet skis, sailboats, catamarans, fishing boats, dinghies, houseboats, sport fishing boats, and all variety of personal watercraft. Some of the most popular boat shipping services include:
- Roll on, roll off: Your boat is secured to a trailer which is then wheeled on to a transport carrier and transported to its intended destination.
- Overland transport: This is for people shipping boats from an inland location to a shipping port.
- Interstate boat shipping: We can move your boat to any location within the 50 states, even offering door to door services.
- Full service moving: We can accommodate any boat shipping request.
- Military POV auto transport: We have been moving cars for members of the military for over 20 years. We offer discounts to all members of the armed forces and their dependants. We have shipped thousands of vehicles to or from different military bases in the world. Our services are available all year round to any destination in the world.
Ship with us
Zip codes included in Comal County
- 78070 Spring Branch
- 78130 New Braunfels
- 78131 New Braunfels
- 78132 New Braunfels
- 78133 Canyon Lake
- 78135 New Braunfels
- 78163 Bulverde
- 78266 San Antonio
- 78623 Fischer
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.