Chester, Arkahnsas Safe and Reliable Auto Shipping
Chester is a very small town in northwestern Arkansas. The town is predominantly a town used for hunting lodges and is a small, bedroom community for those that work in the Fort Smith area of Arkansas as well as Oklahoma. Located in a small area of Crawford County, this small town is a relaxed place to raise a family and live with beautiful woodland surroundings.
Chester has an extremely low cost of living and while the majority of residents work outside the town, employment can be found locally in retail, forestry, hunting and fishing and agriculture. Jobs can also be found outside of town in manufacturing, administration, education and social services and much more. There are a few colleges located within 50 miles of Chester and those include University of Arkansas in Fort Hood, University of Arkansas in Fayetteville and John Brown University in Siloam Springs.
Read more about moving a vehicle to/from Arkansas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Chester to Memphis||$288||288 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Colorado Springs to Chester||$614||819 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Chester to Washington, D.C.||$698||1164 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Las Vegas to Chester||$791||1319 miles||4 - 9 days|
|Chester to Boston||$948||1580 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Portland to Chester||$1033||2067 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Chester to San Jose||$1074||1791 miles||5 - 7 days|
|San Francisco to Chester||$1099||1833 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping a Car to Chester
A few tips to help you locate quality auto transport and have your vehicle shipped safely to Chester or any other location:
- Compare rates and services between no less than five auto transport companies.
- Check transport reviews online to see how companies rank, handle business and treat customers. The BBB is a great place to see company ratings and customer complaints. You can also see how the company handled or failed to handle, a complaint.
- Ask for proof of insurance before you hire anyone. A professional company will have the proof ready to provide to potential customers. You may also check with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) for insurance validation as well as driving records and other information pertaining to a specific company.
- If you are trying to save money, check into terminal to terminal transport as it will cost less than door to door transport. You may be able to schedule the company to pick your car up at your home or office and then deliver it to a terminal where you can pick it up at a later time.
- Take pictures of the car before it is loaded and be sure to keep the pictures until the car has been delivered. If there are damages, pictures can come in handy when you need to file a damage claim.
- Get an after-hours number so you can reach an agent if you have a question or an issue arises.
- If you want extra protection during transport, request that the car be top-loaded or use enclosed transport instead of open transport. Both of these options will cost more than standard open auto transport, but they are better options when you need to make sure your car is safe and secure during shipment.
- Clean the car and make sure all personal items are removed before the car is loaded. Personal items are not covered by auto transport insurance.
- Check with your personal insurance agent to see if your auto insurance will cover the car during shipment. Using a personal policy can save money on the cost of transport when you use it instead of the standard auto transport insurance.
- Get a spare key ready to give to the driver. DOT regulations state that the driver mist have a key to the ignition, trunk, and doors when transporting a vehicle.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Chester Auto Transport Index
Pinnacle carriers handle all types of auto transport as well as transport for farm equipment, construction machinery and tools, general freight and much more. They are licensed, insured and bonded through the FMCSA and are registered with the DOT.
Springdale, Arkansas 72766
Trinity Transport has been in business for more than seven years and they provide quick transport solutions for motor vehicle owners, dealerships, auctions, and others. They ship cars, trucks, vans and other wheeled vehicles as well as heavy machinery and other materials. All services are insured and licensed.
3501 Edward Avenue, Springdale, Arkansas 72762
White River Transportation
White River Transportation offers in state transport to and from Chester and surrounding cities and towns in Arkansas. They are licensed, insured and bonded with the USDOT and they have accreditation from the FMCSA.
931 Church Avenue, Mulberry, Arkansas 72947
Chester includes ZIP codes: