- Safe And Reliable Chesapeake County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Areas We Cover To Or From Chesapeake
- The Services We Offer
- Choose Us!
- Zip Codes Included In Chesapeake
Safe And Reliable Chesapeake County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Vehicle shipping in Chesapeake is dominated by A-1 Auto Transport! We are the official auto shippers in the area and have a large customer base that extends to the rest of Virginia. Our truck drivers also move vehicles to the other fifty states in the US and ensure they are delivered in good condition. Vehicle owners that want to ship their cars to overseas locations are also catered for by our shipping professionals throughout the year. Our services are also quite affordable no matter your budget.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Chesapeake County to Raleigh||$187||187 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Charlotte to Chesapeake County||$328||328 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Chesapeake County to New York||$367||367 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Santa Fe to Chesapeake County||$507||676 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Chesapeake County to New Orleans||$636||1061 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Antonio to Chesapeake County||$947||1579 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Chesapeake County to Los Angeles||$1088||2720 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Sacramento to Chesapeake County||$1154||2886 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Chesapeake
Our drivers have beenshipping cars to or fromChesapeakefor twenty plus years and have become familiar with the roads in the independent city. The 351 square mile area is served by several roads that lead to locations within and outside the city. Most times, we use Interstate 64, 464 and 664 which cut across the area connecting us to parts of the Berkeley Bridge among others. The city is also connected to U.S Highways 13, 17, 58 and 460 which lead to major metropolitan areas.
Apart from moving vehicles to Chesapeake, we also offer car transportation to nearby independent cities like Virginia Beach to the east, Suffolk to the west, Portsmouth and Norfolk to the north. Our truck drivers also extend their services to accommodate counties in North Carolina that share a border with Chesapeake. These counties include Currituck County and Camden County. To reach these areas, we use the major highway, Virginia State Route 168 and available county roads.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
The services we offer
We have a wide array of automobile transportation services that are perfect for shipping cars to or from Chesapeake. They include:
- City to city vehicle shipping: Are you in need of a trustworthy company to ship your vehicle to any of the fifty states in the US? You are in the right place! We have been moving vehicles to major cities for the last two decades on behalf of individuals and businesses. The vehicles are shipped using uncovered and covered transport trailers that can accommodate both single and multiple units. Our drivers are accustomed to the transportation routes within the US and can move your car to most cities within the US on time.
- SUV shipping: Sports Utility Vehicles are some of the most common automobiles that we ship within the US and abroad. Our truck drivers are familiar with them and can move them nationwide within the shortest time in a secure manner. We use open car carriers to move various SUV models to cities and urban centers all over the US. If in need of extra protection for your SUV, we recommend enclosed trailers that keep away debris and other damaging elements from coming into contact with the vehicle.
A-1 Auto Transport makes it possible to enjoy shipping cars to or from Chesapeake and other parts of the US. We have a well-trained team and suitable equipment to ensure your vehicle is transported in a secure manner. Call us today and get a free online quote!
Zip codes included in Chesapeake
|23320 Chesapeake||23323 Chesapeake||23326 Chesapeake||23326 Coast Guard Finance Center|
|23321 Chesapeake||23324 Chesapeake||23327 Chesapeake||23322 Fentress|
|23322 Chesapeake||23325 Chesapeake||23328 Chesapeake||23324 South Norfolk|