Safe And Reliable Chaffee County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Chaffee County, whose county seat is on the town of Salida, is located in Central Colorado. The county started out as a mining region in the 19th and 20th century with gold, silver, copper, iron, zinc and lead deposits supporting its economy. As its mineral deposits dwindled, the county successfully transitioned into a popular tourist destination. Chaffee County’s tourism industry is based on mountain climbing on the Rockies, skiing, river rafting, hot springs, and fishing on its waterways. A-1 Auto Transport is the most reliable company for shipping cars to or from Chaffee County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Chaffee County to Denver||$134||134 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Chaffee County to Salt Lake City||$376||502 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Chaffee County to Phoenix||$489||653 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Los Angeles to Chaffee County||$744||993 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Nashville to Chaffee County||$748||1247 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Chaffee County to Boston||$1050||2101 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Chaffee County to Washington, D.C.||$1050||1751 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Miami to Chaffee County||$1077||2154 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Who are we?
A-1 Auto Transport is one of America’s most dependable car transport services. We have more than two decades worth of experience in the car shipping industry. As a company we operate under the guiding principles of quality service delivery, affordable pricing, and friendly customer service. We serve both individual and corporate clients, and over the last 20 years, most of our clients have been regularly giving us repeat business due to their positive experiences working with us.
We pride ourselves in our high levels of professionalism. We are fully registered and licensed, and as per the requirements set by the US Department of Transport, we have a comprehensive insurance cover that protects all the cargo that is entrusted to us. Our safety record over the years is second to none; you can rest assured that your vehicle will be in safe hands when you work with A-1 Auto Transport.
Routes that we cover from Chaffee County
If you are shipping cars to or from Chaffee County, then we offer unparalleled coverage in terms of the routes that we service. They include:
- Local Shipping: If you are shipping locally within Chaffee County, its nearby counties, or the rest of Colorado; then you should look no further than A-1 Auto Transport. We have local routes that service all the nearby counties including the counties of Pitkin, Gunnison, Saguache, Fremont, Park, and Lake County.
- Nationwide Shipping: We have routes that adequately cover the entirety of the US region including the states of Alaska and Hawaii.
- International Shipping: Through our partnerships with well vetted dependable overseas partners, we have international shipping routes that link Chafee County to any worldwide destination.
The services we offer our clients include:
- Vehicle Shipping: Vehicle shipping has been our core business for the past two decades. We have the equipment and expertise to transport personal vehicles, motorcycles, ATVs, SUVs, limos, boats, yachts, and mobile homes.
- Bulk Shipping: For corporate clients such as car dealerships and vehicle manufacturers who need to ship multiple vehicles in a single trip, we offer domestic and international bulk shipping at very attractive rates.
- Safe Storage: If you will be picking up your car a few days after delivery, then we offer safe vehicle storage services at all our delivery terminals.
The best option!
Choose the best when shipping cars to or from Chaffee County. Check out our website for a free, no-obligation quote.
Zip Codes included in Chaffee County
Chaffee county covers 6 zip codes, they are:
- ZIP Code 81201 – Salida
- ZIP Code 81211 - Buena Vista
- ZIP Code 81227 – Monarch
- ZIP Code 81228 – Granite
- ZIP Code 81236 – Nathrop
- ZIP Code 81242 - Poncha Springs
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.