Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Cass County, Texas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Cass County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Cass County marks some parts of the northeastern border of Texas with the states of Arkansas and Louisiana. A good road network makes it easy to get around for everyone, farmers included. Get help from A-1 Auto Transport when you are shipping cars to or from Cass County. We have proven shipping experience across all the 50 states in the US.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Cass County to Houston||$259||259 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Cass County to New Orleans||$399||399 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Cass County to Minneapolis||$695||927 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Miami Beach to Cass County||$719||1199 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Phoenix to Cass County||$741||1235 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Philadelphia to Cass County||$796||1328 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Cass County to Los Angeles||$964||1607 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Cass County to Portland||$1101||2202 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Safe and reliable shipping services
- Open-air transportation is what most people associate auto transportation with. Our open trailers can take between 8-12 cars on a trip across the state. Your bill drops when there are more cars on a trip. You can make special arrangements to place your car on the top deck or simply leave it for any spot.
- One of the safest transportation options during winter is enclosed trailers. The trucks protect your car from a variety of roadside risks and harsh weather. We recommend this option for luxury and classic car owners who are shipping cars to or from Cass County.
- We offer standard delivery with terminal-to-terminal shipping. You will deliver your car to an agreed shipping terminal for transportation. This will help to lower your shipping costs. You will collect your car from the terminal point at the destination.
- Door-to-door shipping is a safer and more convenient delivery option. We will fetch your car and send it to your residence or business premises. We have a host of other reliable transportation services. Read all about them from this link on the A-1 Auto Transport website.
Preparing your car for transportation
- Get your car cleaned before shipping. Check for existing scratches and dings as you do this. It is much easier to spot these on a clean car. The driver or transporter’s representative will also inspect your car on collection.
- Remove your personal items and valuables from the car. If you had any custom products added to the car such as DVD players, take them out as well. If possible, leave your car in the original factory set-up. That is what most insurance policies cover.
- Remove or cover any loose parts on the exterior that could get damaged. Remove the antenna and fold in the side-view mirrors. Cover anything else that you are not able to remove.
- Get acquainted with all the state regulations on shipping cars to or from Cass County. The best place to start looking is the state DMV website.
- Do some maintenance checks on the car before shipment. Check and top up all fluids and get the tires properly inflated. Make sure that the battery runs and take note of the mileage.
- Empty your gas tank. Make sure that it is only 1/4 full. That is all you need for the little driving that is going to take place. Having more gas in the tank only adds unnecessary weight to your car.
- Remember to keep a set or extra keys for the trucker.
Everything you need to know!
Fill this simple form or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.
Zip codes included in Cass County
- 75551- Atlanta
- 75555- Bivins
- 75556- Bloomburg
- 75560- Douglasville
- 75562- Kildare
- 75563- Linden
- 75565- Mc Leod
- 75566- Marietta
- 75572- Queen City
- 75630- Avinger
- 75656- Hughes Springs