How To Ship Your Canadian Motor.
After buying that Canadian Motor, the next thought should be choosing a reliable car transport company to get it home. A simple search for a car shipping company online will likely yield multiple hits, with no real way of knowing which is better that the other.
Everyone wants a reliable car transport company, one that can ship their vehicles home without any hassle, within their budget and to their preferences. Our company is one of the few that stands out in its ability to do this and so much more. We come to the industry with the following:
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
In every business reputation is one of the most important elements of a successful company. Ask anyone in the industry about us, and all you will receive are glowing tributes. We have been in the industry a long time, and one of the things that have kept us on top is our pride in a strong reputation. We are happy to share past customer testimonials with prospective customers so that they may get a feel of how we operate. A spot check in any of the internet’s biggest review websites can also just as easily confirm this.
We offer our clients a world of options whatever service they are looking access;
Domestic and international shipment.
Our services include both domestic and international car shipping services.
- Domestic Shipping: We offer both local and state to state automobile shipping services. We offer four different types of interstate shipping services including road transport, rail transport, freight transport and air transport. Whichever way you decide to move your vehicle across country, we have the right technology and the cheapest cross country rates for you.
- International Shipping: Our Company can also handle your international auto shipping needs whether you are shipping to or from overseas. Our international services include custom clearance filings, cross border shipping services, container packing and vehicle storage.
Open and enclosed carriers.
We also offer both enclosed and open auto transport services.
- Open: You can minimize the costs of shipping your automobile by making use of our open shipping services with preferred top placement to protect your vehicle from leaking fluids and debris.
- Enclosed: We also offer enclosed car shipping services at cheap rates. Choosing our enclosed transportation option guarantees the most protection for your vehicle especially on long distance hauls.
We also offer door to door and terminal to terminal car shipping services.
- Door to Door Shipping: We offer genuine door to door car transport services that are different from other car shipping companies as we deliver your vehicle to your specified location which could be your home, office or any other preferred location.
- Terminal to Terminal Shipping: We also offer terminal to terminal services that allow you to drop-off your vehicle and pick it up at the nearest terminal to your destination.
Why choose us?
- Full insurance.
- Quality support and customer care services.
- Pre-shipping advice.
- Car tracking services.
- Guarantees of safety and timely delivery.
Call us today for an estimate!
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?