Anyone interested in shipping a car to Senegal from the U.S. will be happy to know that the procedure is simple with the help of an international auto transporter. It’s also inexpensive and easy to take advantage of.
Let the transport company handle the arduous task of getting the car across the ocean to its new home, while you prepare the documentation needed to complete the process. Although you are responsible for providing Customs with the right paperwork, your transport service will be there to make sure all goes as planned.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Must I Know about Shipping a Car to Senegal?
- To make sure that the import laws of the country haven’t changed, contact the Embassy of Senegal for the latest adjustments and regulations. While you have them on the phone, find out the exact duty and tax rates for imported vehicles.
- Only vehicles over the age of 5 years old are permitted into the country.
- You must have Senegalese insurance before the vehicle is picked up from the port it was delivered to.
- Only one car per family is allowed.
Extra Protection for Peace of Mind.
All loyal transport companies carry their own insurance policy to cover any of the vehicles they may have in their care for transport. A vehicle owner’s own insurance policy isn’t valid under the care of the shipping professionals, so it is mandatory for them to have their own assurance. This only gives peace of mind to all those involved in the car’s international delivery.
Even though it is uncommon for a car to suffer damage through a shipping service, the transporter will help you file a claim if the vehicle shows evidence of harm due to transport. If you spot any damage, inform the transporter so a report can be made through the company and an insurance claim is filed.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory