Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Camp Hill, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe and Reliable Camp Hill Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Situated in Tallapoosa County in east-central Alabama lies the small city of Camp Hill. Many of the locals work in manufacturing and other manual labor jobs while others are employed in health, education and retail industries. The city may be small, but that doesn’t mean residents don’t have plenty of fun things to do. During the summer, So Phi Boyz, a group of Independent Recording Artists, host the So-Phi Block Party which brings thousands of people to Camp Hill to celebrate with plenty of dancing and lots of incredible music. The cost of living in Camp Hill is far lower than many larger areas of Alabama, and the affordability brings many families each to relocate in the area.
A-1 Auto Transport is one of the largest shippers in the United States and has over 25 years shipping experience. Although car shipping is the major service we offer, we are also able to help you relocate. We have modern equipment that enables us to ship just about anything to any location in the world. We serve a wide array of customers ranging from students to seniors and everyone in between. Shipping cars to or from Camp Hill has never been easier.
Table of Contents
- Camp Hill Cost & Time to Ship Your Car Examples
- Areas we cover within Camp Hill
- Our services
- Automobiles we ship
- The process of shipping your vehicle
- Why ship with us?
- Call us
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|New Orleans to Camp Hill||$372||372 miles||2-4 days|
|Miami to Camp Hill||$494||659 miles||3-5 days|
|Camp Hill to Pittsburgh||$598||797 miles||3-5 days|
|Camp Hill to Kansas City||$629||838 miles||3-5 days|
|Camp Hill to Philadelphia||$674||898 miles||3-5 days|
|Boston to Camp Hill||$719||1199 miles||4-6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Camp Hill
A-1 Auto Transport has a team of qualified and motivated staff that always ensures your car arrives at its intended destination at the stipulated time. The major routes we use when shipping cars to or from Camp Hill include U.S Highway 280 and Alabama State Highway 50. We also make deliveries to the neighboring cities and suburbs such as Auburn, Opelika, Alexander, Tuskegee, Valley, LaGrange, Sylacauga, Phoenix, Columbus, Montgomery, Talladega, Prattville, Oxford, and Anniston.
If you are looking for a company that provides world-class services at affordable rates, then you are in the right place. Some of the most popular services we offer people shipping cars to or from Camp Hill include:
- Military and Armed forces POV: With the Lyman Ward Military Academy in this area, shipping vehicles for the military is quite common. We have been transporting cars for the military to and from any base in the world. We offer them discounts and price-cuts on their orders as a way of showing our appreciation for all they do for our great country. These discounts are to the personnel in all arms of the military and their dependents, regardless of whether they are actively serving or retired. There are a few conditions though. The vehicle to be transported must be road legal and proof of service is required before being granted the discounts.
- State to state moving: Any move can be stressful, whether you are moving to a new apartment in the same building block or across states. A-1 Auto Transport will assist you with all the planning, packing, labeling, loading and unloading the boxes into your new home, and placing the items in their required areas. Our staff is trained and disciplined, ensuring that all of your valuables are well taken care of.
- Terminal to terminal: This is the most common method of shipping with most companies. The customer is supposed to drop off and pick-up his/her vehicle to the designated terminals. It is quite straightforward but unfortunately, doesn’t cater to all customers. Customers shipping non-operational vehicles will find it difficult to use this service since their vehicles can’t propel themselves to or from the terminals. The owner is therefore, left with the burden of having to find alternative means of transport to and from the terminal.
Automobiles we ship
Our vast experience and equipment allow us to ship a wide variety of vehicles to numerous locations around the world. Some of the cars we ship include:
- Electric cars
- Golf carts
The process of shipping your vehicle
There are various steps involved in shipping a car, with each step being as important as the other. Here is the full process:
- Scheduling and planning your move ahead. This ensures that you have all the facts and you are adequately prepared both psychologically and financially for the move.
- Clearing out your car.
- Document the state of your vehicle.
- Leave about a quarter tank of gas. Leaving too much gas in the tank will attract penalties and even cause delays.
- Delivering the vehicle.
- The vehicle is loaded and secured on the back of a carrier.
- Transporting the vehicle.
- Picking up the vehicle.
How cars are shipped
There are a couple ways to ship a car to or from Camp Hill. Open or enclosed auto transport carriers will get your car where you need it to be.
Open trailer car transport is used more than any other auto transport for interstate car shipping today. It’s an easy mode of transport where vehicles are driven onto a large auto carrier, either single level or double level, and then hauled along with numerous other vehicles. Cars need to be operational for open transport as they must be driven onto the carrier.
Non-Operable Car Transport: If your vehicle is inoperable, we can handle transport for it! We specialize in auto transport for all cars and that includes those that are not operable. For non-operable car transport, be sure to let your agent know so the right carrier can be scheduled for delivery. A carrier with a lift will be necessary to lift the car onto the carrier, so if the agent does not know at the time of booking service, this could delay your transport.
Enclosed car transport is a convenient way to ship those cars that have an expensive price tag or are collectible or rare. Luxury, exotic, classic, muscle and vintage vehicles fall into this category. Enclosed transport is more expensive than open options of transport, but the security of enclosed is incomparable to others. Along with a secure environment that prevents contact with the elements, enclosed transport also comes with a guaranteed delivery date that you can rely on when making plans for having your car when you need it.
Why ship with us?
We are one of the leading names in the auto shipping industry. What that means is that you have one of the best teams of haulers with the most sophisticated equipment at your disposal. Our services are of high quality and the pricing is very affordable.
If you are ready to ship a car to or from Camp Hill, call us on 1-800-452-2880 for price quotes or any inquiries.