Shipping your car to another country might seem like an undertaking too difficult to take on, but with the right tools and enough experience, this is very possible.
International auto transport companies out of the United States use a few different methods to ship a car to Qatar. The first and least expensive method used to ship a vehicle overseas is through open-air transport.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
All About Open Air Transport.
The open air method also called RO/RO transport is reliable and easy to take advantage of. You will need to remove any personal items from your vehicle including possessions stored inside of the trunk. If your vehicle is leaking fluids such as oil or gasoline, make sure to have it repaired by a mechanic.
This type of shipping is available for manufacturers, dealers, and individuals. Once your vehicle has had a brief inspection, it will be rolled onto the deck of the ship and secured. One thing to note about this type of transport is that your vehicle will be exposed to the elements the entire time.
All About Container Transport.
There are many benefits to shipping your vehicle inside of a container, but this form of transport is more expensive. This shipping solution is recommended for anyone who has a very expensive auto or an antique. Shippers using this type of transport are permitted to ship other household goods inside of their vehicle and in the extra space of the container. The Embassy of Qatar can inform you of all prohibited household goods.
Cars being transported inside of a container do not need to be operable. Dissimilar the RO/RO method, your vehicle will be placed inside of a secure container completely safe from the elements. This form of transport also provides the most protection against theft.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?