Shipping Cars To Or From Butler County
Butler County, named after the Creek War hero Captain William Butler, is located in the southern region of the state of Alabama. The county, with its seat at Greenville City, is a densely populated area, a common vacation destination, and a home to a huge number of industries and corporate offices.
A-1 Auto Transport, has provided car transportation services in Alabama for 30 years and this includes shipping cars to or from Butler County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Nashville to Butler County||$336||336 miles||2-4 days|
|Butler County to Miami||$510||680 miles||3-5 days|
|Butler County to Kansas City||$623||831 miles||3-5 days|
|Washington to Butler County||$642||856 miles||3-5 days|
|Butler County to Detroit||$660||880 miles||3-5 days|
|Tucson to Butler County||$959||1598 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Intrastate car shipping services in Butler County
One of the auto transport services we provide in Butler County is intrastate car shipping. We transport cars from any location in Butler County to locations in the state of Alabama and vice versa. Most of our customers in Butler County require car transport to the nearby counties of Bullock, Wilcox, Covington, Lowndes, and Crenshaw. As the distances involved are short, we recommend open car transport for intrastate car shipping.
Interstate car shipping to and from Butler County
Interstate car transport is more common in Butler county. People visiting the southern state of Alabama prefer the cities in Butler County for the calmness and affordable cost of living. We ship cars to and from this state for snowbirds shipping to and from the northern states such as Michigan, New York, Illinois, New Hampshire, Minnesota, Montana, North, Dakota, South Dakota, Maine, and Pennsylvania.
From whichever US state your car is currently located, we will ship it to and from Butler County, in Alabama.
How to ship a car on the interstate
- Open Car Carrier- when you need to ship a car quickly, and at an affordable rate, open car carriers offer nationwide access for customers and they are safe for most types of motor vehicles. A single level carrier can haul one or two cars while a double level carrier can haul up to ten or more vehicles. Open car carriers offer standard delivery options for cars and is recommended for cars driven daily and that can be exposed to the elements during shipment.
- Enclosed Car Carrier-For motor vehicles that need to have a secure environment during transport, enclosed car carriers are an ideal choice. With enclosed services customers can often get a guaranteed delivery date whereas you won’t usually find a guaranteed date with open services. This is in part due to there being fewer enclosed carriers on the roads and companies needing to schedule special services for the types of vehicles shipped inside. Enclosed services are great for classic cars, exotics, luxury cars, motorcycles and ATV’s and other vehicles that may need to be concealed or protected from the elements during transport. Enclosed services will cost more than open services for transportation.
Is There a Reason Enclosed Car Carriers Cost More?
There are several reasons that enclosed car carrier services will usually cost more than standard open car carrier services. First, there are not as many enclosed carriers on the roads, and when an agent scheduled transport with an enclosed carrier, it will often come with a guaranteed delivery date. Open carriers don’t offer guaranteed dates as they tend to have numerous vehicles lined up along their route that need picked up and delivered and there can be long delays due to vehicle owners arriving late, weather and road conditions and other issues that can arise during a long journey.
Enclosed carriers are going to cost a consumer more to purchase than an open carrier, and for most vehicle transport carrier companies, the goal is to haul as many cars as possible for a maximum profit. More cars can be hauled with an open carrier.
One other key reason that enclosed car carriers cost more is the protective environment that cars are transported in. Not only do many carriers have climate controlled or padded interiors but the drivers relocating the cars will often take more time to inspect the cars not only when they pick them up or at delivery, but during the journey as well. Enclosed carriers are also a great way to ensure no cosmetic damage from weather, debris or people along the way.
Why choose us for shipping cars to or from Butler County
There are many advantages of choosing A-1 Auto Transport. They include:
- Experience: We have been shipping cars in the US for over 20 years. As such, we have extensive transport industry knowledge. Over the years we have shipped hundreds of thousands of cars. With such experience, we know how to safely load, unload and transport cars to any destination in the US, in all seasons. Also, we know how to tackle all challenges in auto transport.
- Timely delivery: We pride ourselves in timely delivery of vehicles. We schedule your car transport in Butler County to the most available carrier so that you do not have to wait. Also, with expedited shipping, you can have your car delivered in as little as 24 hours, depending on the shipping distance.
- Large fleet: We have a fleet of 30 modern carriers, and that number is only going to increase. At least one of these carriers will be scheduled for transport along routes in Butler County and other areas in Alabama.
- Safety:We treat your car with so much care as if it were our own. Our experienced drivers are trained on how to safely load and unload vehicles in the carrier. In our terminals, we have state-of-the-art loading and unloading equipment. As we are insured, you will be fully compensated should your car be damaged during transit.
At A-1 Auto Transport, offering quality automobile shipping is our commitment. We provide the services of shipping cars to or from Butler County at very affordable rates. Call us today, or visit this page for a free quote.
Zip Codes included in Butler County
- 36015 – Chapman City
- 36030 – Forest Home City
- 36033 – Georgiana City
- 36037 – Greenville City
- 36456 – Mc Kenzie City
Butler County Resources
Driver’s License and Vehicle Registration
Greenville Driver’s License Office and Vehicle Registration
700 Court Sq #4
Greenville, Alabama 36037
Auto Transport Companies Serving Butler County
Hansen & Adkins Auto Transport
Shannon Bryant Body and Towing
Easy Auto Transport Montgomery
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com