How To Ship Your Brock.
After getting that little known Brock, the next step is to choose a reliable car shipping company to move the car the long distance home. There are many car transport companies in the market, but only the ones with a solid reputation should be trusted. Anyone can post anything online, claiming to offer high quality services at an affordable price.
Luckily, our company is one of the few that can be trusted in the industry. Signing up with our company puts you in line for such standout services as;
Local and international shipment.
Our services include both domestic and international car shipping services.
- Domestic Shipping: We offer both local and state to state automobile shipping services. We offer four different types of interstate shipping services including road transport, rail transport, freight transport and air transport. Whichever way you decide to move your vehicle across country, we have the right technology and the cheapest cross country rates for you.
- International Shipping: Our Company can also handle your international auto shipping needs whether you are shipping to or from overseas. Our international services include custom clearance filings, cross border shipping services, container packing and vehicle storage.
Car tracking services.
Whether the shipment is local or international our company recognizes that information about the shipment is perhaps the most important element of the support services we provide. With that in mind, apart from the regular updates we give our customers, we will provide them with a mean of knowing the exact location of their shipment and the estimated time it will take to have the vehicle delivered to its destination.
Choice of car carriers.
We also offer both enclosed and open auto transport services.
- Open: You can minimize the costs of shipping your automobile by making use of our open shipping services with preferred top placement to protect your vehicle from leaking fluids and debris.
- Enclosed: We also offer enclosed car shipping services at cheap rates. Choosing our enclosed transportation option guarantees the most protection for your vehicle especially on long distance hauls.
Protection and safety guarantee.
In our books, a vehicle is too much of an investment to be handled carelessly. At our company, we understand this and this is why ship your cars using the safest methods and procedures. We guarantee that all vehicles entrusted to us would be delivered safely. However, in the unlikely event that any damage occurs while your vehicle is entrusted to our care, we offer full compensation for damages.
Pickup and delivery options.
- Door to Door Shipping: We offer genuine door to door car transport services that are different from other car shipping companies as we deliver your vehicle to your specified location which could be your home, office or any other preferred location.
- Terminal to Terminal Shipping: We also offer terminal to terminal services that allow you to drop-off your vehicle and pick it up at the nearest terminal to your destination
Do not simply settle for any car shipping service in the market, but choose only the best. Call us for a quote today!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.