It isn’t hard at all to find a transport company capable of carefully shipping your car to Estonia. There are a few things that you will need to be on the lookout for to distinguish the difference between a reputable company and a scam company.
All companies known for their transport services will advertise in various ways while introducing flexible prices and a professional website.
Any con artist looking to make a quick buck will offer unrealistic prices or ask for a payment up front. If this is the case, move on to another company. The best thing you can do for your finances is to do sufficient research on the company you have an interest in hiring.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Don’t Forget to Ask Questions.
Create a list of questions and concerns for each transporter as you call around for quotes. The customer service rep on the phone should offer a ton of information and capable of answering all your questions. If they do not seem to know much about the shipping process, move on.
- Do you offer free, no obligatory quotes?
- What is included in your quote and how is the price determined?
- Can I specify pick-up and drop-off times?
- How will my vehicle be protected?
- What shipping services do you offer?
Learn about the Two Most Chosen Shipping Methods.
RO/RO shipping is the most common way to ship a car overseas. Typically, people choose this method because it is the most cost efficient way available to date. With this open air shipping service, you will need to remove all personal possessions from the vehicle because they cannot be covered by insurance. Take note that this type of transport leaves your automobile exposed to the elements, but is still extremely reliable and frequently used.
Slightly more expensive than open air services, enclosed shipping services protect the car better. If you have an antique car, a luxury vehicle or one that isn’t capable of driving, it is recommended that you purchase container shipping services. Your car will be protected against the elements and shippers are allowed to transport personal belongings with their vehicle using this type of transport. To find out what items are prohibited in the country, dial the number for the Embassy of Estonia. They’ll have all the latest regulations and tax rates listed in the policy.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?