Bodcaw, Arkansas Safe and Reliable Auto Shipping
Bodcaw is a very small town in Arkansas and is located near the city of Hope in the southern area of the state. Bodcaw is also located just northeast of Texarkana and southwest of Hot Springs. The town has a few small shops that include antiques as well as locally owned eateries. Farming is the primary employment opportunity in Bodcaw and cotton, soybean, corn and rice are the main staples for the farming community.
Hunting, especially deer, is one of the most popular outdoor activities in town and due to a wide span of woodland areas, many visiting hunters from nearby cities come to Bodcaw to hunt during each season.
Learn more about shipping vehicles to Arkansas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Bodcaw to Cheynne||$616||1028 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Bodcaw||$675||1125 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Bodcaw to Detroit||$737||983 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Denver to Bodcaw||$742||990 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Bodcaw to Mesa||$773||1289 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Salem to Bodcaw||$950||1584 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Bodcaw to Los Angeles||$996||1661 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Seattle to Bodcaw||$1148||2296 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Top Tips for Auto Shipping
One of the most important things to do when booking auto transport is to check up on the reputation and reliability of the company you will hire. You can check reviews online on auto transport sites as well as on the actual company website. The Better Business Bureau is a great place to check and see if a company has a good reputation and what others are saying about the way they practice business. You will also want to keep a few great tips from A-1 Auto Transport in mind when you are planning to have your vehicle shipped:
- Get a copy of the proof of insurance. All companies that transport vehicles are required by law to carry valid cargo insurance to cover every vehicle on their truck. You can check with the FMCSA to verify that a company has insurance as well as licensing and other federal requirements.
- The fuel should be no higher than a half tank. A quarter tank is actually preferred as it helps to keep the overall weight down on the truck.
- Remove all items from the vehicle that are not permanently attached and could possibly fall off or will add extra weight to the car during transport. This included ground lighting, spoilers, extra seats, tool boxes and antennas and other removable items.
- Take pictures of your vehicle and use the time and date stamp on your camera if one is available. Store the picture file away so you will have them when the vehicle is returned to you. You will want this just in case the car has any damage and you need to file a claim. Keep in mind that damage seldom happens when you hire a professional auto transporter but it is still wise to be prepared by having detailed photos of the car.
- If the driver calls and wants to deliver at night or before the sun rises in the morning, try to get the car delivered while it is daylight when at all possible. This is very important in order to be able to see all areas of the car clearly when the delivery inspection is completed.
Bodcaw Auto Transport Index
A&T Trucking Company LLC
A&T Trucking Company LLC is a small, privately owned trucking company in DeKalb, Texas. They have been serving the state of Arkansas for more than five years and they provide fast, insured and licensed auto transport as well as transport for machinery, large and small freight and other merchandise.
598 County Road 4255, DeKalb, Texas 75559
B&B Wrecker Services and Auto Repair
B&B Wrecker Services and Auto Repair is a company located in Hope, Arkansas that provides auto transport as well as emergency wrecker service, roadside assistance and automobile repair work at their local shop. They transport via flatbed truck and tow truck and can assist with dead batteries, flat tires, and lockout services. All transport and other automobile services are licensed, insured and bonded and this company is available 24/7 for transport services.
402 East 3rd Street, Hope, Arkansas 71801
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.