Black Oak, Arkansas Safe and Secure Auto Shipping
Black Oak is a small town in northeastern Arkansas in Craighead County. The town is small but is situated in the middle of the Jonesboro metro area of the state and is adjacent to many large cities that make it a great centralized location for having access to entertainment, state attractions, education, shopping and dining, excellent healthcare facilities and much more. The book, “A Painted House,” written by popular legal thriller author John Grisham, was based in the small town of Black Oak.
Grisham was born in Black Oak and attended his first year of elementary school at Black Oak Elementary. The southern rock band, Black Oak Arkansas, named their band after their hometown of Black Oak. They were a popular rock band in the 1970’s and made a comeback CD in 2013. Construction and agriculture are the leading sources of employment in town. Transportation, sales, and farming are also major opportunities for work for local residents as well as healthcare, moving, and forestry.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Black Oak to Nashville||$254||254 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Indianapolis to Black Oak||$428||428 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Black Oak to Baton Rouge||$440||440 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Black Oak to Philadelphia||$625||1043 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Black Oak||$689||919 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Black Oak to Denver||$749||999 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Sacramento to Black Oak||$1037||2075 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Black Oak to Los Angeles||$1069||1783 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Black Oak Auto Shipping Tips
A few tips from A-1 Auto Transport to assist you with your auto transport to Black Oak:
- Wash the car and take photos of the outside of the car before it is loaded. Keep detailed notes to show any signs of cosmetic damage before the car is loaded for delivery. When it is delivered you can compare the notes and photos to the delivery condition to make sure it has not been damaged during transport.
- Make sure your tires are inflated to the proper size, your brakes are in good condition and that your battery is fully charged.
- Check the level of your antifreeze. Your car needs to be prepared for a variety of climate changes, especially if you are having it transported a long distance.
- Remove all personal items from inside the car. The auto transport company cannot insure personal items and if they are lost or damaged during transport you will not be reimbursed for them.
- Remove any aftermarket CD players, stereos or DVD players that are removable.
- Get a copy of all paperwork including the insurance certificate or other proof of insurance before the car is loaded.
- Get a spare key to the car made to give to the driver. The driver will need a key to the ignition, trunk, and doors of the car.
- Disable the vehicle alarm system if it can be disabled. If it cannot be entirely disabled you need to show the driver how to turn it off if it should set off during transport.
- When the driver picks the car up to be sure to exchange contact numbers in case you or the driver has a need to reach the other while the car is in transit.
Black Oak Auto Transport Index
Bootheel Transport is a family owned and operated company that handles auto transport as well as general freight transport. Bootheel Transport is fully licensed and insured through the FMCSA and they are registered with the USDOT. They offer affordable rates and fast transport times to and from Black Oak.
4944 State Highway 135, Black Oak, Arkansas 72414
KEG Towing is a privately owned and operated towing company that operates throughout the state of Arkansas. They provide transport for all makes and models of motor vehicles including economy cars as well as oversized SUV’s and large trucks. They can also tow motorcycles and boats. KEG Towing has been in business for more than three years and they have excellent customer reviews online. They are fully licensed, insured and bonded for auto transport and towing services.
McCoy’s Trucking is a privately owned trucking company that works with private vehicle owners and business owners to provide auto transport, general freight transport, oversized material hauling and other transportation services. They are licensed and insured and offer highly competitive rates.
5428 AR-18, Leachville, Arkansas 72438
Black Oak includes ZIP codes:
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org