- Exotic Car Shipping Rates | A-1 Auto Transport
- Common Shipping Services Listed And Explained
- Exotic Car Resources
Exotic Car Shipping Rates | A-1 Auto Transport
Like any other vehicle transport service, there are many things that go into determining the cost of shipping an exotic car. Some of the cost factors, such as shipping distance, remain fairly constant regardless of the type of vehicle being shipped. With an exotic car, however, there are other recommended steps that affect the total cost; for example using an enclosed carrier (recommended for any high end, luxury, or exotic car) raises the cost above the level you might be quoted for an open air carrier.
To get an accurate price quote for exotic car transport, there is some basic information required. Most commonly, this is information such as current location, shipping destination, the make and model of the vehicle, and most importantly, the method of transport. In terms of shipping method, there are two main services that exotic owners tend to prefer: enclosed transport and door-to-door shipping. With an enclosed carrier, the vehicle is protected throughout the delivery process, both physically as well as visually. Door-to-door simply means the car is picked up from a specific location and delivered to another, as opposed to being shipped between delivery terminals where the owner must deliver and pick up the car themselves.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Common Shipping Services Listed and Explained
- Open Air Shipping - Open air shipping is the least costly method of transport. This is an open air service best for shorter shipping distances and the delivery of multiple vehicles. If you ship your car with this method, make sure it is free of all clutter. Only leave the floor mats, a car jack and a spare tire inside. Unlike the enclosed shipping method, which we recommend for exotics, open air carriers leave the car exposed during the delivery process.
- Enclosed Shipping - Enclosed car transport
this serviceoffers more security than any other services. Your vehicle is protected from the outdoors behind the four walls of the transport carrier or shipping container and it is not visible to other drivers or passers by on the road.
- Door to Door Delivery - if you’re looking for the most convenient shipping service available, door-to-door transport may be for you. Rather than retrieving the vehicle from a shipping yard or terminal, it gets delivered directly to your door, eliminating any unnecessary driving and more importantly, miles on the vehicle.
Exotic Car Resources
Exotic Car Shipping Services - Learn about our end-to-end exotic auto transport services, including cost estimates, vehicle preparation different methods for saving money along the way.
Exotic Car News - Industry news about exotic cars, including auctions, sales, events, and the latest available information for exotic and luxury car owners.