Safe And Reliable Bell County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Bell County residents can now enjoy peace of mind whenever they ship with A-1 Auto Transport. We are experts in car shipping within the US and abroad with majority of our customers giving positive feedback on our services. Our transport trailers are well maintained and properly driven to ensure your vehicle is safely delivered to its destination. We guarantee high quality services for those shipping within the county or the greater Kentucky.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Bell County to Indianapolis||$309||309 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Bell County to Washington, D.C.||$479||479 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Bell County to New Orleans||$505||674 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New York to Bell County||$524||699 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Kansas City to Bell County||$530||707 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Albuquerque to Bell County||$882||1471 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Bell County to Las Vegas||$1026||2053 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Bell County to San Diego||$1136||2273 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Bell County
A-1 Auto Transport offers car transportation services to the entire 361 square mile area. We have been the leading auto shipper in the area for over twenty years. When shipping cars to or from Bell County, we often use US Routes 25 and 119. These roads are the main transportation routes in the area that lead to towns and cities within Kentucky. Bell County is surrounded by a number of counties that we ship to on a regular basis. These counties are Clay County to the north, Leslie County to the northeast, Harlan County to the east, Whitley County to the southwest and Knox County to the northwest. Our vehicle shipping services also extend to Lee County and Claiborne in Virginia and Tennessee respectively. To access these adjacent counties, we use Kentucky Routes 74, 66, 92, 190, 186, 188, 221 and 441.
Our Service portfolio
We have the best vehicle transportation options for vehicle owners shipping cars to or from Bell County. Some of these car shipping options are:
- Used car shipping: We understand the value placed on used cars and do our best to ship them in the safest way possible. Our truck drivers ship old vehicles using enclosed trailers to ensure they are not damaged while in transit. These covered trucks ensure that the vehicles do not come into contact with any debris or weather elements so that they retain their original look. Also, moving used cars using covered transport is a bit expensive when compared to open air transportation.
- Dealer to dealer auto transport: Car dealerships across the US choose A-1 Auto Transport when moving large consignments of vehicles. We have a large fleet of trucks that can accommodate several cars and move them to various locations at the same time. Our drivers ensure that they are well secured on the trucks and that delivery is done within the agreed timelines.
Get in touch us!
A-1 Auto Transport guarantees quality services for vehicle owners shipping cars to or from Bell County. We use our twenty plus years of experience to move your vehicles to various locations in the US. To learn more about us, call our sales team on (800) 452-2880.
Zip codes included in Bell County
- 40902 - Arjay
- 40977 - Balkan
- 40913 - Beverly
- 40977 - Callaway
- 40813 - Calvin
- 40977 - Cary
- 40977 - Chenoa
- 40977 - Clear Creek Springs
- 40977 - Davisburg
- 40977 - Dorton Branch
- 40977 - East Pineville
- 40939 - Elys
- 40977 - Field
- 40940 - Fonde
- 40939 - Fourmile
- 40940 - Frakes
- 40845 - Hulen
- 40955 - Ingram
- 40939 - Ivy Grove
- 40977 - Jenson
- 40958 - Kettle Island
- 40940 - Laurel Fork
- 40977- Log Mountain
- 40965 - Middlesborough
- 40856 - Miracle
- 40977 - Pineville
- 40913 - Red Bird
- 40988 - Stoney Fork
- 40977 - Straight Creek
- 40977 - Tinsley
- 40977 - Wallsend
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Calvin - Bell, Kentucky (KY) 40813
Our Services and Information
🇺🇸 Calvin - Bell, Kentucky (KY) 40813
🇺🇸 Big Creek - Clay, Kentucky (KY) 40914
🇺🇸 Ages Brookside - Harlan, Kentucky (KY) 40801
🇺🇸 Annville - Jackson, Kentucky (KY) 40402
🇺🇸 Gray - Knox, Kentucky (KY) 40734
🇺🇸 Bush - Laurel, Kentucky (KY) 40724
🇺🇸 Asher - Leslie, Kentucky (KY) 40803
🇺🇸 Marshes Siding - Mccreary, Kentucky (KY) 42631
🇺🇸 Saul - Perry, Kentucky (KY) 40981
🇺🇸 Corbin - Whitley, Kentucky (KY) 40701
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August