Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Bay, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Bay, Arkansas Safe and Reliable Car Shipping
Bay is located in Craighead County and is home to around 2000 local residents. Many visitors travel to the area each year to see the Indian Mounds left by Lawhorn Phase, a small group of Indiana that lived in the area until around 1400 AD. Over the last several years, the city has seen a population increase of roughly 5% in the rural areas of the city.
The crime rate in Bay is extremely low when compared to the rest of the state. There have been no major violent crimes committed and scarcely any petty crimes in more than ten years. The unemployment rate in Bay is relatively low and many locals are employed in manufacturing, construction, sales and maintenance positions as well as transportation, management and buildings and grounds keeping positions.
Read more about importing a car to Arkansas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Bay to Kansas City||$393||393 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Columbus to Bay||$445||594 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Bay to Dallas||$455||455 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Cheyenne to Bay||$616||1028 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Bay to New York||$693||1156 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Tuscon to Bay||$843||1406 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Bay to Sacramento||$1032||2065 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Los Angeles to Bay||$1063||1772 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Shipping Tips
When you are planning to ship a car to Bay, Arkansas, be sure to keep a few great tips from A-1 Auto Transport in mind when you start calling transport companies:
- Always check with at least three or more companies before you decide on the one you will book your car with.
- Watch out for companies that lowball a rate. Companies that do this will often add excessive charges after you book service and you may find that you, and your vehicle, receive poor transport services that may not be insured.
- If you have a classic or antique car, ask about enclosed shipping options when you speak to an agent. Enclosed transport will cost more than open transport but it is well worth the expense when you need to make sure a highly expensive or fragile vehicle remains secure when it is shipped.
- If you have an inoperable vehicle be sure to alert the agent upfront. While many companies can transport vehicles that cannot be driven, there are also many that are not able to do so. Inoperable vehicles will cost more to ship than vehicles that can be driven.
- Be prepared to go by the time schedule that the company provides to you for picking your car up and delivering it to the new location. Auto transport can take as little as a day or two for local moves to more than two weeks for coast to coast.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Bay Auto Transport Index
Somner Express is a trucking company in Memphis, TN and they handle auto transport and freight shipping to and from Bay and other cities and towns in Arkansas as well as Tennessee, Mississippi and other southern and Midwestern states in the United States. Somner provides transport for cars, trucks, vans and other motor vehicles that is fully insured and licensed. Somner is registered with the Department of Transportation.
65 West Carolina Avenue, Memphis, Tennessee 38103
Bay includes ZIP codes:
71651, 72086, 72088, 72160, 72182, 72338, 72411, 72530.