Ault is a small town situated in the western part of Weld County, northern Colorado. Although its name is normally used as an acronym, ‘A Unique Little Town,’ it was actually named after a resident of Fort Collins who was called Alexander Ault. The town mainly relies on agriculture to support its economy. It is famous for its antique shops, restaurants, and beautiful landscape. The small-town feel is perfect for starting and raising a family. If you are planning on shipping cars to or from Ault, there's no better shipping company to partner with than A-1 Auto Transport. We have more than a quarter century's of shipping experience. We have maintained our high standards making us synonymous with quality. Our customers no longer have to visit our offices in order to get quotes or make a booking. They can get accurate quotes and schedule pick-ups right from the comfort of their homes. Ship with us and experience convenience at its best.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Ault to Denver||$73||73 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Ault to Colorado Springs||$145||145 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Salt Lake City to Ault||$476||476 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Ault to Kansas City||$483||644 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Ault to Los Angeles||$651||1086 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Chicago to Ault||$722||963 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New York to Ault||$1042||1737 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Ault to Miami||$1051||2103 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Ault
The tiny town is only made up of a land area of about 0.7 square miles. We can make deliveries to any part of the town safely and without delays. Some of the routes that we often use when we are shipping cars to or from Ault are U.S. Highway 85 and State Highway 14.
Our company is also capable of shipping to or from the towns, cities, and suburbs of Greeley, Windsor, Evans, Fort Collins, Loveland, Longmont, Erie, Brighton, Lafayette, Louisville, Boulder, Superior, Broomfield, and Northglenn.
There is a wide array of services on offer in our service portfolio. When you ship with us you do not have to settle for services that you do not want. We even give you the option of customizing your own shipping experience according to your shipping requirements. Our services include:
- Freight shipping. Our freight shipping customers are those that are shipping anything that doesn't fall under our other services. Under this service, you are not restricted by the size or shape of an item. If it can be moved, then we can ship it for you. Farmers can take advantage of our refrigerated containers to ship their produce to far away markets. We also ship turbines, general cargo, and offer storage facilities.
- Shipping for members of the military. Soldiers relocate numerous times depending on where duty calls. This can be hard for them and their families both financially and emotionally. We offer them discounts and price-cuts to try and do our part in alleviating their financial burden. The discounts are applicable to soldiers in all arms of the military whether actively serving or retired.
- Multiple car shipping. When you ship a large number of vehicles, you get to enjoy the economies of scale that come with it. You get massive discounts and you can end up saving a substantial amount of money. Shipping many cars at a go from a centralized location saves on fuel that would have been used to collect each vehicle from a different location and the handling costs.
Types of vehicles that we have shipped
Our company has grown both in stature and capacity since our years as a regional shipper who could only ship a handful of vehicles. We are now capable of shipping any type of vehicle that comes through our doors. Here are a few examples of vehicles we ship:
- Salvaged vehicles
- Golf carts
- All-terrain vehicles
- Luxury vehicles
- Electric cars
- Planes and aircraft
- RVs and motorhomes
Preparing your car for the shipping process
- Get rid of any of your personal belongings from the vehicle. It also should not have any customized installation or any loose items.
- Make sure that you take your vehicle to a qualified mechanic to be serviced.
- Deactivate and remove all toll tags and parking passes to prevent them from accumulating charges as the car is shipped past toll stations and also from being stolen.
- Take pictures of any damaged areas.
- Make copies of your car keys.
- Disable your car's alarm system.
- Only leave a quarter full tank of gas in your car.
Ship with us
We provide full value replacement insurance on all our orders. This coupled with our years of successful shipping experience, guarantees your vehicle's safety; ship with A-1 Auto Transport, ship with the best.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.