Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Ashland, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Ashland Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Ashland is a city with a small town feel but offers the same atmosphere you would find in larger cities in the state of Alabama. Ashland, dubbed ‘The City of Friends,’ is known for its beautiful hotels, motels and restaurants. It is located just a couple miles from most of the recreational sites in Clay County, making it a ‘bedroom town’ for visitors who want to come to the town to check out the local scenery and enjoy nearby entertainment and attractions. Away from the heart of the tourism industry where life can be hectic and busy, the city of Ashland is home a beautiful community. Ashland offers affordable housing choices, plenty of outdoor recreation, churches of many denominations, healthcare clinics, libraries and a wealth of local shopping venues to buy the things you need. Like many small-town cities in Alabama, public transportation is unreliable.
A-1 Auto Transport offers professional carrier services to both residents and to guests visiting Ashland, ensuring they have their private vehicles with them whenever needed. Our unique strategy makes us the best for shipping cars to or from Ashland City.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Nashville to Ashland||$266||266 miles||2-4 days|
|Jacksonville to Ashland||$382||382 miles||2-4 days|
|Ashland to New Orleans||$388||388 miles||2-4 days|
|Washington to Ashland||$557||743 miles||3-5 days|
|Ashland to Detroit||$588||785 miles||3-5 days|
|Ashland to Sacramento||$1199||2399 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Ashland
One of the reasons we are a favorite of many in Ashland is our extensive scope of service. Our carriers work with clients to pick vehicles up and deliver them from their homes, business premises, car dealerships and even from farmland or construction sites when heavy machinery and other equipment is needed. This is because we work closely with our clients to ensure 100% satisfaction with every vehicle delivery that we handle. We can also pick cars up and deliver to terminals when our clients are not able to be home during the times that the car is scheduled for shipment. Our goal is to make sure our clients have stress free service that they can rely on, and we always go above and beyond to make sure everything is delivered right on time.
Since we have worked in the Ashland area of Alabama for many years now, we know the local roadways well and we know where we can deliver. If you live in Ashland and want to have a vehicle picked up or delivered, we can let you know quickly whether we can offer door to door service right to or from your physical address or whether we will need to make arrangements to meet at a local parking lot or other location to pick up or deliver your vehicle. In most cases, we can deliver right to your driveway, but due to a few narrow roadways, there may some roads inaccessible to our drivers and the large carriers used for auto transport.
We promise timely deliveries when shipping cars to or from Ashland City and other nearby areas in Alabama.
Auto transport services we provide
- Door to door services: We have the right carrier connections to ship any car for you from Ashland to your exact address (and vice versa), without you having to leave your home! Door to door services involves us picking the car from its location and delivering it to the address as requested. This service comes in handy when one has a tight schedule and may not afford to disrupt their daily routine. Our team is made up of well-trained drivers equipped with state-of-the-art GPS navigation systems to track the car’s location as well as the destination address. The only time we would not be able to offer door to door service will be if your roadways cannot accommodate the large carrier. However, there may be alternative delivery methods that we can utilize including smaller trucks to ensure delivery can still be made to your door.
- Terminal services: Many tourists who choose to visit some of the attraction sites like Mt. Cheaha, Talladega National Forest and Lake Harris often book a hotel in Ashland. To these clients, providing a specific address to deliver their cars may be impossible, especially if it’s their first time. We serve such clients best through terminal arrangement. This involves dropping the cars off at a terminal (depot or secure parking) closest to their location. We use street names and landmarks to triangulate the closest terminal to use. This service however, may attract parking fees, so ensure you clear the fee with the city or any other relevant business manning the terminal chosen.
Types of cars we ship
A-1 Auto Transport tailored its service catalogue to profiles of different automotive types. Clients get to enjoy car shipping services unique for shipping sedans, trucks, vans, SUVs, RVs, ATVs, motorcycles, electric vehicles, inoperable vehicles, salvaged vehicles, high-end vehicles and heavy equipment such as tractors, bulldozers and excavators.
Choosing the mode of transport
Before your vehicle can be picked up for delivery, you’re going to need to choose a mode of transport to use. You’ll be able to choose from a variety of open-air carrier or enclosed shipping carriers to move your car for you.
- Open Air Car Carrier- For standard delivery that is an economical way to deliver daily drivers, small to mid-size cars, pickup trucks and SUV’s, an open car carrier is suitable. These carriers are designed in single level and double level to accommodate between one and ten cars for delivery. With open air forms of transport cars are exposed to the elements just as they are when being driven. If this will be an issue or if you have a high-end luxury car or other expensive car, you may want to consider enclosed services.
- Enclosed Car Carrier- if you need a guaranteed delivery date and have a luxury car, antique car, classic car or other collectible or extremely expensive vehicle, enclosed auto transport may be your best bet for a secure environment and quick delivery. Enclosed service is going to cost more than open air carrier services, but this is the best way to ship a car where it will not be exposed to the elements and where curious people cannot come near the car. An added benefit of enclosed auto transport is that you can ship personal items inside the car during shipment.
Train or Plane
You can also consider shipping a car with low cost open or enclosed service on the railway. Trains have long been a great alternative for car shipping and since they are also inexpensive when compared to other modes of transport, they are often used by auto dealerships, manufacturers and corporations to ship large shipments of vehicles nationwide.
Airplanes are usually only used when shipping a very expensive luxury car or other expensive cars that need to be delivered fast. Air shipping is a very expensive way to ship a car, but it is convenient and offers fast delivery and you can also ship other items along with the car.
How to prepare your car for transport
- Remove personal belonging: The sight of a phone or laptop on the back seat of your car could attract burglars, especially if it is shipped under terminal arrangement where it’s dropped off at a parking lot. Removing such personal items including GPS systems and DVD players keep thieves at bay.
- Clean your car: A car hauler’s inspection report is more thorough when the car is clean. Dust and mud could cover up small details like scratches on the paintjob or a crack on the bumper.
- Drain the gas tank: Fuel adds weight to the car; the heavier the car, the higher the cost to ship it. We advise draining the gas tank to a quarter-full to avoid a higher charge. Also, in the rare event of an accident, a quarter-full gas tank would cause less damage than a full tank would.
- Run a maintenance check: Check for any fluid leaks from the car, the oil and water levels as well as the tire pressure. Taking note of the car’s mileage also helps to confirm your vehicle wasn’t taken for a drive without your consent.
About A-1 Auto Transport
We are a trusted carrier firm offering 5-star rated services across the US. Our Ashland car shipping services guarantee satisfaction and the highest level of professionalism.
Talk to us!
Talk to the best from A-1 Auto Transport on (Tel:8004522880) for the best services when shipping cars to or from Ashland, Alabama.
City of Ashland
Be sure to visit the City of Ashland website to check local resources, utility company information and other news and information about the city. The website can be found at this link: https://www.cityofashlandal.com/.
Ashland Driver’s License Office
93 County Road 31
Ashland, Alabama 36251
Towing and Auto Repair Services in Ashland
5 Star Towing and Repair
Five Star Towing & Repair is open 7 days per week and provides towing, auto repair and transport services to those in the Ashland area as well as to business and individuals statewide.
Reed’s Auto Repair
Owned and operated by a local owner, Reed’s offers roadside assistance, towing and in shop auto repair services.
83022 Highway 9
Ashland, Alabama 36251.