Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Ansonia City, Connecticut
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Ansonia City Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Ansonia City in New Haven County, Connecticut State has a developed history. The city commonly referred to as ‘The Copper City’ has 20,000 residents from several races. Attractions are vast with the Naugatuck River being an easily recognizable landmark. Other attractions include; State park, Abe Park, General David Humphrey house, Maltby lakes, and Kellogg environ center.
Moving companies are in their tens here. They conduct interstate, state to state, affordable long distance moves and piano moves. People move for work, adventure or personal reasons. At A-1 Auto Transport, we handle multiple types of moves and offer vehicle transport services.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Ansonia to Philadelphia||$169||169 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Ansonia to Kansas City||$762||1271 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Miami to Ansonia||$816||1360 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Dallas to Ansonia||$976||1628 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Ansonia to Albuquerque||$1036||2072 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Los Angeles to Ansonia||$1144||2860 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Ansonia to Seattle||$1172||2931 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Phoenix to Ansonia||$1244||2488 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Why use a moving company?
- The advantages of hiring a moving company over doing it yourself are vast. Movers have experience in the business whereas you are probably doing your first move. A professional mover is orderly in how they perform a given task. They have organized their day’s activities and will go as per the time schedule.
- A moving company exhibits professionalism when dealing with a customer. They also have trained employees who are more than ready to answer any query or complaint.
- Movers anticipate where accidents are likely to occur and use their experience to avoid or counter such areas. In heavy lifting the loader may miss a step, trip or have an item crash on him. The company has equipment such as conveyor belts and hoisting machines that cater for such moves.
- Emergencies are part of our life and can occur any time. If you need to move in a few days, contact a moving company and be sure they will sort you out. They are aware of emergency requirements and are prepared for this.
- Professional movers are accountable for their actions. They will have an inventory of the load they have in the truck. They inspect items before packing to confirm they don’t have flammable or illegal items. They use theft proof vehicles which have real time satellite tracking, loud alarms and other counter measures for such occurrences.
Tips for a smooth move
Choose a reliable mover that will show up and come fully prepared for the move. After you make contact, set a date that suits both parties. It is important to note weekends and summer season are busier than usual. The prices may hike or you may lack steadfast movers. After the company representative visits you to do an estimate, have a list of any questions you need answered or points that need clarification. Use quality materials to pack your items. You can purchase boxes from HomeDepot and Have them delivered to Ansonia for you.
Start packing days before the movers arrive. Start with the heavy items, followed by the lighter ones. Keep the heavy items close to the exit to ensure they get loaded first. All the boxes should be well labeled for ease of identification. Use extra insurance for items of high value. A moving company insures the goods at 60 cents a pound. There are items which cost millions in weight and if you use basic insurance for such, in case of an accident the amount paid back will not cover much.
How to choose a professional moving company
Ask for recommendations. Professional moving companies sell their services through satisfied customers. If a customer is satisfied with the services offered they will refer anyone looking to move. Verify the company records and licenses to operate. There are government sites like USDOT which license all transporters across the country. AMSA is a voluntary membership organization that registers movers and sets rules and regulations to protect both the mover and consumer. Better Business Bureau also has the background records that prove a company’s existence. Customer review sites, such as Mymovingreviews.com rank and rate moving companies. They also provide useful tips when dealing with movers.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We strive to satisfy all our customers and use favorable payment plans that are suitable to your income status. We have diversified our services and keep ourselves updated with the market trends to keep up with the pace of the moving industry.
We provide the following in Ansonia:
- Pet transport
- Auto transport
- Long distance house moves
- Long distance moves
- Door to door relocations
- Military moves
- Storage services
- Furniture moves
- Full service moves
Call us now on 888-509-3213, or check out our page, A-1 Auto Transport. Please remember to fill out the form at the top of our page and get your queries answered immediately.