Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Aliso Viejo, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Aliso Viejo Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Located atop the San Joaquin Hills of Southern Orange County, is the city of Aliso Viejo. It is among the newest in the state of California. Pacific park, which is located at the heart of Aliso Viejo, is a major commercial center of Orange County. Several fortune 500 companies, including Microsoft, offer employment to a majority of the residents. The eastern side of the city is mostly a bedroom community, with over 20,000 affordable houses. Aliso Viejo also happens to be a major tourist attraction site. Guests visiting can tour the Renaissance Club Sport, a 5 star hotel overlooking the gorgeous cityscape. Aliso Viejo Town Center treats you to shopping malls, a movie theatre and the Soka Performing Arts Center. With so much to indulge in, we advise that you have your car shipped when you visit. A-1 Auto Transport is the best for shipping cars to or from Aliso Viejo.
Areas we cover within Aliso Viejo
A-1 Auto Transport is dedicated to offering quality and professional car shipping services at rock bottom pricing. We have an extensive scope of service, covering every community across the 7.5 mile city area. We make deliveries across all locations along Pacific Park Drive, Aliso Creek Road, Aliso Viejo Parkway, Sandcastle, Deerhurst, Headland, Loma Cante, Alicante, Pamplona, Segovia, Liberty and their environs.
We also stretch our scope of service to the neighboring towns and cities in Orange County when shipping cars to or from Aliso Viejo. These include Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel and Laguna Woods.
Auto transport services we provide
- Freight services: A-1 Auto Transport offers freight shipping for bulk goods including office and industrial supplies, oversize load, construction equipment, turbines, boilers, etc. We offer three freight shipping modes:
- Less-than-truckload (LTL): Where the client’s load does not fill up an entire freight truck, this option offers cost-effective solutions. We work hand in hand with you when planning the load shipping, in the most efficient way possible, no matter the size.
- Truckload (TL): Where the load in subject is extremely delicate or large, truckload option guarantees efficacy and reliability. An entire freight truck is dedicated to shipping your load alone.
- Intermodal freight: This is the perfect option for commercial and private clients that wish to ship their load internationally. The load is shipped inside an intermodal container, which offers protection across different means of transportation.
- Golf cart shipping: Golf cart shipping is a service that is often overlooked by many carrier firms. Golfers in Aliso Viejo, however, get to enjoy a professional touch when shipping their golf carts to the Viejo Country Club & Golf Course and any other golf course in the neighboring cities. We transport different types of golf carts including Go-Karts, UTVs, ATVs and conventional golf carts. Get all the information concerning this service here.
- High-end car shipping: Ferrari, Rolls Royce, Pagani, Lamborghini, Maybach and Mercedes. These are just but a few of the high-end cars we ship. We have a fleet of enclosed carriers dedicated to shipping such flashy and expensive vehicles. The carriers come with an intermodal container, which offers privacy and extra protection from external elements like small pebbles, twigs and adverse weather conditions.
Types of cars we ship
A-1 Auto Transport ships a wide variety of automotive, both American and Foreign. We ship sedans, SUVs, trucks, vans, electric cars, high-end cars, hybrid & alternative fuel cars, RVs, motorcycles, golf carts, jet skis and heavy equipment. Take a look at the different car brands we have shipped before.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Remove all personal belongings from the car, including aftermarket installations like DVD players, external speakers and GPS navigation systems.
- Have the car washed prior to the day of shipping in order to facilitate a reliable car hauler’s inspection.
- Have a spare set of car keys made for the driver.
- Drain the gas tank and leave about a quarter-full. This is enough to cover the loading and offloading.
- Run a car maintenance check to ensure there are no fluid leaks that would cause mechanical issues during shipping.
- Take clear photos of every side of the car.
- Confirm your contact information with the driver.
Access the full car prepping guide here.
Why opt for our services?
For 25 years, we have acquired state-of-the-art resources, which guarantee the best services not only in Aliso Viejo, but also the entire United States. Additionally, we have perfected the car shipping service through innovation and a tailored approach.
Try services from A-1 Auto Transport next time you need shipping cars to or from Aliso Viejo. We guarantee you top-notch service.