- Alaska Rv Shipping Cost & Time To Ship Your Rv Examples
- Rv Shipping Cost Factors
- Alaska Rv Transport Cost Calculator
- Domestic Rv Shipping
- International Rv Shipping
- Different Rv Shipping Methods
- Contact Us
Alaska is as large as it is beautiful. This natural splendor may be appreciated when hiking, camping or fishing in the great outdoors, especially because the state and national parks in this area are among the largest in the country. Having an RV makes it easier to visit any of these places while also enjoying the feelings of home comfort.
However, you may find that using a professional auto transport company to ship your RV is the best option because it's safer and saves you so much stress.
Alaska RV Shipping Cost & Time To Ship Your RV Examples
|To / From Alaska, AK||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Alaska, AK to New York, NY||$7807.86 - $9542.94||4337.7||10 - 12 days|
|San Jose, CA to Alaska, AK||$5530.14 - $6759.06||3072.3||10 - 12 days|
|Los Angeles, CA to Alaska, AK||$6064.56 - $7412.24||3369.2||10 - 12 days|
|Alaska, AK to Chicago, IL||$6380.46 - $7798.34||3544.7||10 - 12 days|
|Houston, TX to Alaska, AK||$7381.98 - $9022.42||4101.1||10 - 12 days|
|Alaska, AK to Phoenix, AZ||$6499.98 - $7944.42||3611.1||10 - 12 days|
|Philadelphia, PA to Alaska, AK||$7742.88 - $9463.52||4301.6||10 - 12 days|
|Alaska, AK to San Antonio, TX||$7332.3 - $8961.7||4073.5||10 - 12 days|
|San Diego, CA to Alaska, AK||$6656.58 - $8135.82||3698.1||10 - 12 days|
|Alaska, AK to Dallas, TX||$6953.04 - $8498.16||3862.8||10 - 12 days|
RV Shipping Cost Factors
Moving an RV across the country or around the world might be difficult for the average traveler. However, if you understand what you're getting into, you can determine whether the expense of shipping an RV is appropriate for you and your family.
Alaska RV Transport Cost Calculator
The cost of shipping an RV is determined by the number of miles it travels. It costs roughly four dollars per mile for the first hundred miles. However, the further you travel, the less it will cost per mile. It might cost anywhere between one dollar to three dollars per mile after the first 100 miles.
Domestic RV Shipping
It is far easier to transport an RV in the United States than it is to ship it internationally. Ground Transportation is the mode of transport that will be used, whether enclosed or open-air services are selected. Poor weather, road construction, and traffic are some of the factors to keep in mind during the trip because they may cause delays.
International RV Shipping
Make sure your RV meets all standards for being shipped through Customs in each country's port if you're sending it overseas. Proof of ownership, such as registration papers (if applicable), your original bill or invoice from the seller confirming the purchase date and price, non-expired insurance documentation, and a certificate proving that the RV is free of liens if purchased within the last six months are all required.
Different RV Shipping Methods
- Roll-On/Roll-Off – This is a common mode of transport for RV shipments to foreign countries. A flatbed ship is used to transport the RV. There are, however, height and weight restrictions.
- Flat Rack Shipping – Using this approach, RVs and other heavy vehicles are loaded onto a flat rack and secured atop a ship.
- Lift-On/Lift-Off – Before being transported, a crane is used to raise your RV and position it on top of the ship.
- Container Shipping – Only if your RV fits into a large shipping container is this a viable option for transportation. It provides better weather protection for your RV when it's shipped to a foreign country.
For more information on how we can help you ship your RV to Alaska, contact us at 1-800-452-2880 today.