- Car Shipping Morocco
- Shipping A Car To Morocco
- Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Cost & Time Examples For Shipping A Car To Morocco
- Exporting A Car To Morocco? Here’s What You Need To Know!
- Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Morocco
- Popular Shipping Destinations
- We Have The Experience To Help!
- Costs For Shipping Into Morocco
- Shipping A Vehicle To Morocco
- Shipping Of Heavy Equipment & Oversized Cargo To Morocco
- The Several Ways A1 Ships Off Heavy Equipment And Oversized Cargo To Other Nations
- Other Services
- Related Information & Faqs
Car Shipping Morocco
Shipping A Car To Morocco
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Because of its proximity to western Europe, it is much more affordable to ship a car to Morocco than it is many other African countries; usually in the neighborhood of $1,600 to $3,900 for normal sized cars.
- For premium services and larger vehicle types, you can expect the cost to be slightly higher than the numbers referenced here.
Cost & Time Examples For Shipping a Car to Morocco
|New York, NY to (New York port) to Casablanca||$275||$2,300||5+48|
|Los Angeles to (California port) to Casablanca||$350||$3,600||5+36|
|Boston, MA to (New York port) to Casablanca||$400||$2,300||5+48|
|Las Vegas, NV to (California port) to Casablanca||$450||$3,600||5+36|
|Portland, OR to (California port) to Casablanca||$475||$3,600||6+36|
|Seattle, WA to (California port) to Casablanca||$550||$3,600||6+36|
|Chicago, IL to (New York port) to Casablanca||$675||$2,300||6+48|
|Denver, CO to (California port) to Casablanca||$775||$3,600||7+36|
|Memphis, TN to (New York port) to Casablanca||$800||$2,300||6+48|
|Houston, TX to (New York port) to Casablanca||$1,075||$2,300||7+48|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the type of vehicle.
*Save the ground transport cost by delivering the vehicle to the nearest port.
*Allow an additional 10 days to process the documents.
*Prices are for 1 car in a dedicated 20ft container. This is the safest and most reliable way to transport a vehicle internationally. Other items may be included in the container to help save you money when moving.
*Using the RoRo (roll on, roll off) method is less expensive and shipments can be completed in fewer days. Contact us now for a free RoRo quote.
Exporting A Car To Morocco? Here’s what you need to know!
- Morocco is as complex and diverse a nation as many of the others on this vast continent. Determine where you are headed in advance and try to stick with the city centers if you are planning an extended visit. Talk extensively with your auto shipping company to be sure that they are equally knowledgeable about the area.
- Keep in mind that if you are shipping to one of the coastal areas in Morocco, you are likely to receive a much more competitive rate than you would if you are shipping to one of the inland areas. Since the roads tend to be rough here, transport companies are often likely to charge more for taking your car further inland.
- Schedule your shipping around your arrival. Like many other international locales, you need to be on-site and waiting for your vehicle when it arrives. You can’t send it ahead because the ports won’t hold it for you. Make sure you keep this in mind when you are scheduling auto transport to Morocco.
- Timeliness is key. In most cases, it takes roughly six weeks from the booking of your auto transport order to the time that your car can arrive in Morocco from the United States. Times may vary when shipping from other international destinations. Shipping internationally means you must play ahead.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Morocco
- Vehicle Registration.
- Bill of lading.
- Original invoice.
- Original vehicle license.
Popular shipping destinations:
We have the experience to help!
Morocco is situated on the northern portion of the African continent in the most western region. It has a coastline on the Atlantic Ocean as well as the Mediterranean Sea and is home to a diverse culture. Shipping a vehicle here requires an understanding of that diversity and a choice of an auto transport company that has worked with the complexities of the African nations previously. From getting your vehicle to its final destination – which can be a journey in and of itself – to negotiating through the various taxes and duties that may come due upon arrival, this is one area in which experience really does count for more than price.
Safety is paramount when traveling internationally, so research is a big part of achieving that sense of safety. Talk with your chosen auto transport company about which routes you plan to take once the vehicle has been shipped into Morocco and look up any US State Department warnings of which you need to be aware ahead of your travels.
Costs for Shipping Into Morocco
Importing from the United States, the cost to ship your vehicle to Morocco should be around $2,500 or less. However, you also have to consider the tax on the vehicle once it arrives in Morocco, which can depend on a lot of factors and be up to 30% of the value of the vehicle, or even more. Checking with the Moroccan consulate ahead of your travels can help you to determine what this cost will be.
Shipping A Vehicle To Morocco
Over the past year the United States has sent more than $10 million worth of passenger cars to Morocco's largest port Casablanca. Find one of the businesses that contributed to this total to increase the likelihood that your car will arrive in this African port city in one piece.
Among the most common U.S. ports from which cars ship to Morocco include Boston, Norfolk, Miami, New York, Houston, and Baltimore. There are other ports from which cars might ship to Morocco, but because shipments happen frequently from these ports, you may get the better rate.
Shipping heavy equipment to Morocco is a possibility too and takes roughly the same amount of time. However, if the equipment is being shipped to a commercial business, then added fees might apply at the point of entry.
Shipping Of Heavy Equipment & Oversized Cargo To Morocco
To get heavy equipment or oversized cargo shipped to Morocco from the United States, it is in your absolute best interest to hire long standing international transporters. At A1 Auto Transport, we can guarantee your cargo is delivered safely overseas by using high quality, durable transporting equipment and the latest shipping technology. With all that we have access to, there really isn’t any type of heavy or oversized equipment we can’t have delivered outside of the U.S.
Here are some examples of heavy equipment and oversized cargo we have shipped in the past and CAN ship again:
- Large Vehicles
- Heavy Machinery
- Farm Equipment
- Mining Equipment
- Industrial Equipment
- Paving Equipment
- Hydraulic Machinery
- Motor Graders
- Engineering Equipment and more…
No matter what type of equipment or oversized cargo you intend to ship to Morocco, we will add on free insurance coverage. This is partial protection as mandated by the state. However, we have additional insurance plans available at low fees.
The Several Ways A1 Ships Off Heavy Equipment and Oversized Cargo to Other Nations
We have several different shipping methods we offer for those who wish to ship large or heavy equipment off to another nation. All of these methods are completely safe methods of overseas delivery yet what is available to you will depend on the type of equipment you’re transporting. For more information regarding our overseas services, we decided to provide you with a list and some details for each one...
- Container Transport
- Flat Rack Shipping
- Roll On/Roll Off Shipping
- Lift On/Lift Off Shipping
If your heavy equipment can slide snuggly into a 40ft container then you may be able to use this enclosed transport method. The roll on/roll off shipping method is the cheapest open air transport service we offer yet it requires your vehicle or equipment drives onto and off of the ship using a ramp. Flat rack shipping secures your cargo to a metal frame before it’s placed on the boat, while lift on/lift off shipping is mostly recommended to crated cargo and those with inoperable vehicles.
Related Information & FAQs.
- How much does it cost to ship a car using container shipping services to Morocco?
- It's possible to find cheap shipping from the USA to Morocco
- Ship your car from the USA to Morocco through international transport services
- How much would it cost to ship a car to Morocco using the cheapest shipping services?
- Refrain from making these familiar mistakes when shipping a car to Morocco from the US