Shipping A Car To Morocco
Typical Shipping Prices – How Much Does It Cost?
- Because of its proximity to western Europe, it is much more affordable to ship a car to Morocco than it is many other African countries; usually in the neighborhood of $1,600 to $3,900 for normal sized cars.
- For premium services and larger vehicle types, you can expect the cost to be slightly higher than the numbers referenced here.
Exporting A Car To Morocco? Here’s what you need to know!
- Morocco is as complex and diverse a nation as many of the others on this vast continent. Determine where you are headed in advance and try to stick with the city centers, if you are planning an extended visit. Talk extensively with your auto shipping company to be sure that they are equally knowledgeable about the area.
- Keep in mind that if you are shipping to one of the coastal areas in Morocco, you are likely to receive a much more competitive rate than you would if you are shipping to one of the inland areas. Since the roads tend to be rough here, transport companies are often likely to charge more for taking your car further inland.
- Schedule your shipping around your arrival. Like many other international locales, you need to be on-site and waiting for your vehicle when it arrives. You can’t send it ahead, because the ports won’t hold it for you. Make sure you keep this in mind when you are scheduling auto transport to Morocco.
- Timeliness is key. In most cases, it takes roughly six weeks from the booking of your auto transport order to the time that your car can arrive in Morocco from the United States. Times may vary when shipping from other international destinations. Shipping internationally means you must play ahead.
Required Documents For Shipping A Vehicle To Morocco
- Vehicle Registration
- Bill of lading
- Original invoice
- Original vehicle license
Popular shipping destinations:
We have the experience to help!
Morocco is situated on the northern portion of the African continent in the most western region. It has a coastline on the Atlantic Ocean as well as the Mediterranean Sea and is home to a diverse culture. Shipping a vehicle here requires an understanding of that diversity and a choice of an auto transport company that has worked with the complexities of the African nations previously. From getting your vehicle to its final destination – which can be a journey in and of itself – to negotiating through the various taxes and duties that may come due upon arrival, this is one area in which experience really does count for more than price.
Safety is paramount when traveling internationally, so research is a big part of achieving that sense of safety. Talk with your chosen auto transport company about which routes you plan to take once the vehicle has been shipped into Morocco and look up any US State Department warnings of which you need to be aware ahead of your travels.
Costs for Shipping Into Morocco
Importing from the United States, the cost to ship your vehicle to Morocco should be around $2,500 or less. However, you also have to consider the tax on the vehicle once it arrives in Morocco, which can depend on a lot of factors and be up to 30% of the value of the vehicle, or even more. Checking with the Moroccan consulate ahead of your travels can help you to determine what this cost will be.
Shipping A Vehicle To Morocco
The United States has exportedd more than $10 million in passenger cars over the last year to the major port of Casablanca, in Morocco. Find one of the companies that has helped to make up this number to ensure that your vehicle makes it to this coastal African city safely and without incident.
Among the most common U.S. ports from which cars ship to Morocco include Boston, Norfolk, Miami, New York, Houston and Baltimore. There are other ports from which cars might ship to Morocco, but because shipments happen frequently from these ports, you may get the better rate.
Shipping heavy equipment to Morocco is a possibility too, and takes roughly the same amount of time. However, if the equipment is being shipped for a commercial business, then added fees might apply at the point of entry.
Related Information & FAQs
- How much does it cost to ship a car using container shipping services to Morocco?
- It’s possible to find cheap shipping from the USA to Morocco
- Ship your car from the USA to Morocco through international transport services
- How much would it cost to ship a car to Morocco using the cheapest shipping services?
- Refrain from making these familiar mistakes when shipping a car to Morocco from the US
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?
Ship Your Vehicle With A-1 Auto TodayGet an Instant Free Quote Now
Or Call us today at 1-800-452-2880 and speak to directly to our sales team!