To safely have a motorcycle delivered across the nation successfully, you must hire transport services from a reputable and experienced Muskegon transport company.
Look for a transporter that guarantees their services by providing quality insurance coverage. This added protection along with the durability of the shipping equipment and experience of the employees only helps to reassure customers that their vehicles are in good hands.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Explanation of the Process of Shipping.
The first thing to be initiated after the shipping date has been scheduled is the bike’s preparation for transport. Preparing the bike according to the transport company’s policy will protect the motorcycle and any individual involved in the handling of its shipping process. It is important to do what is asked of you so that the transport isn’t delayed longer than necessary.
During the motorcycle’s travels, the driver of the hauler will monitor weather and road conditions to avoid any possible obstacles that might be detrimental to a safe delivery. They will reroute if they have to. If anything harms the bike while it’s in the care of the transport specialists, the insurance coverage the company carries will pay for any damages.
Why People Prefer Crated Shipping Methods.
Although the crated shipping is method is a bit more costly than other shipping methods, it provides ultimate protection during the transport. Enclosed and fastened snuggly inside of a small shipping crate, the bike is hidden from bad weather and road conditions, criminal activity, and movement that may cause damage to the vehicle as its en route.
Before the crated transport method to be used, the motorcycle must be prepared as asked by the transporter. Due to the nature of the shipping process for crated transports, the bike may need to have its mirrors and handlebars removed.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?