Safe And Reliable Los Angeles County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Los Angeles County is home to the 2nd largest self-named city in the United States; Los Angeles City. The county is by far the largest in the Golden State, measuring 4,083 square miles. It’s also the most populous in the entire country, standing at 9.8million by 2010. Its population alone, by far surpasses that of 40 individual states. With such a large population, it’s obvious that car shipping companies have a bottomless market. Residents, visitors, business persons making business trips, the list goes on and on. A-1 Auto Transport Inc. is proud to be LA’s no.1 carrier firm for shipping cars to or from Los Angeles County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Los Angeles County to Phoenix||$373||373 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Los Angeles County to Seattle||$681||1135 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Portland to Los Angeles County||$721||962 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Chicago to Los Angeles County||$1007||2015 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Los Angeles County to Miami||$1093||2733 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Atlanta to Los Angeles County||$1108||2217 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Los Angeles County to New York||$1118||2797 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Boston to Los Angeles County||$1193||2983 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Scope of service
LA is enormous. Only a resourceful carrier firm with a large enough labor force can keep up with the demand. We serve every corner within and around the 4,083-mile-large county. From Los Angeles City to West Hollywood, Bells, Beverly Hills, Compton, Culver City, Downey, El Segundo, Gardena, Hawthrone, Hermosa Beach, Lawndale, Lynwood, Malibu, Manhattan Beach, Maywood, Pacific Palisades, Palos Verdes Peninsula, and Redondo Beach - we have got you covered.
When most carrier firms can be overwhelmed with the vastness of the region, we are not. We understand every single city and Town like the back of our hands, right down to the street levels. And that is how we are able to engage in shipping cars to or from Los Angeles County.
- Single/Multiple car shipping: LA, being the most populous in the entire country, means it also ranks highly in business. We serve both households shipping a single vehicle and corporations/auto dealers/motor show organizers shipping several fleets of vehicles. Should you require multiple vehicles shipped to different locations in Los Angeles, we can work out a cost and time-effective schedule for that.
- Open and enclosed carrier services: Open carriers are the most basic mode of shipment we use to haul sedans, SUVs, ATVs, motorcycles, and vans. Closed carrier services are preferred for high-end vehicles, sports cars, and classic cars as they offer extra protection to the vehicles.
- Door to door services: This is where we exert our dominance. In a county as large as LA, we have the muscle and resources to serve as many clients as there can be, right from their doorstep. Yes, we can drive to your address, (no matter where you are), load your vehicle(s) onto our haulers and have them delivered to the driveway or garage of the address you give.
Are you interested in our shipping cars to or from Los Angeles County services? Check out our service page and book an appointment with us today. A-1 Auto Transport Inc. delivers to each and every one of these areas in LA.
Zip Codes included in Los Angeles County
- Zip Code 90001 to 90088 – Los Angeles City
- Zip Code 90069 – West Hollywood
- Zip Code 90201 – Bell Gardens
- Zip Code 90201 – Bell
- Zip Code 90209 to 90213 – Beverly Hills
- Zip Code 90220 to 90224 – Compton
- Zip Code 90230 to 90233 – Culver City
- Zip Code 90239 to 90242 – Downey
- Zip Code 90247 to 90249 – Gardena
- Zip Code 90250, 90251 – Hawthorne
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com