Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Baltimore, Maryland
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe & Reliable Baltimore Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Baltimore is one of the largest cities in the nation, as well as the most populous city in Maryland. With a rich and storied history that dates back to the tobacco trade of the early 18th century, Baltimore is one of the oldest established cities in America.
With its convenient access to the Chesapeake Bay and central location along the East coast, Baltimore has remained one of the main shipping ports for the Midwest and the East coast. As a result, much of the international cargo leaving the United States goes through Baltimore.
Using Baltimore Vehicle Transport Companies
- Payment Method – Most companies will require a deposit up front that can be as much as 25% of the total cost of shipping, with the rest due on delivery. The remainder can sometimes be paid on a credit card, but most auto shippers will require a cashier’s check or cash and could charge additional fees for a charge card. Don’t deal with auto shippers asking for full payment upfront.
- Get It In Writing – Any bid that you receive from a legitimate auto mover should be writing. Almost every company will offer a free estimate on the cost of moving your vehicle, but that is not a guaranteed price. After settling on a company you like, get the offer in writing.
- Disable the Alarm – This one surprises a lot of customers, but you can imagine the difficulty of dealing with six or eight cars on an open air carrier when car alarms are in play. Every company will ask that you disable any alarm system and, if it can’t be disabled, those specific instructions be included as to how to turn it off.
For more information, visit the official website.
Baltimore Auto Transport Companies Directory
Reliable Car Carrier
Reliable moves cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, buses and oversize vehicles in Baltimore and across the U.S. They offer free quotes, seasonal discounts, and consultations over the phone.
1010 Cathedral St.
Baltimore, MD 21201
Maryland Auto Shipping
Maryland Auto Shipping is a full-service car nationwide transport company that is licensed, bonded and insured. Offering multi-car discounts and terrific customer service, their prices are some of the cheapest in the area.
400 E. Pratt St. #800
Baltimore, MD 21202
ABC Auto Transport
ABC is a full service moving company that offers nationwide and cross country car shipping. With a wide selection of discounts available, there are one of the more affordable options in the Baltimore area.
7505 Carroll Ave.
Dundalk, MD 21222
Approved Auto Transport
AAT ships autos, boats, motorcycles and heavy equipment to just about anywhere in the world, including imports and exports. As their website says, “We can move anything with wheels, tracks or a hull.” They also transport small aircraft.
519 S. Ellwood Ave.
Baltimore, MD 21224
Door 2 Door Auto Transport
Door 2 Door ships running and non-running vehicles locally and long distance to the 48 contiguous U.S. states, including coast to coast transport. Their specialty is door to door pickup and delivery.
216 Nanticoke Rd.
Essex, MD 21221
Other Baltimore Resources
Baltimore Wikipedia Page – everything you need to know about the city of Baltimore.
University Of Baltimore– Welcome to the University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) founded in 1807 along with a ridge in what was then called Baltimore Town. Today, this 71-acre research and technology complex encompasses 65 buildings in West Baltimore near the Inner Harbor.
Baltimore On Craigslist – local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, personals, services, local community, and events.
International Auto Show – Information about the International Auto Show, which is hosted at the Baltimore Convention Center in 2014.
Baltimore includes ZIP codes:
21201, 21202, 21203, 21204, 21205, 21206, 21207, 21208, 21209, 21210, 21211, 21212, 21213, 21214, 21215, 21216, 21217, 21218, 21219, 21220, 21221, 21222, 21223, 21224, 21225, 21226, 21227, 21228, 21229, 21230, 21231, 21233, 21234, 21235, 21236, 21237, 21239, 21240, 21241, 21244, 21250, 21251, 21252, 21263, 21264, 21270, 21273, 21275, 21278, 21279, 21280, 21281, 21282, 21284, 21285, 21286, 21287, 21288, 21289, 21290, 21297, 21298.